Small purchases that improved your life

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GUEST_afd38e29-6fd7-4347-8cd5-b4a285ad15ff

:whew:
They have different organizations that will send you them either for free or for a reduced fee I believe. Have any girls that you mess with get a bunch of them, and then keep them for yourself for emergency situations.
===================================
Question, can anyone recommend a good weight scale? It can be either digital or old school. It doesn't have to be the most inexpensive one. I just want it to work. It should hopefully be big/wide enough that one's feet won't block it when standing on it.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
They have different organizations that will send you them either for free or for a reduced fee I believe. Have any girls that you mess with get a bunch of them, and then keep them for yourself for emergency situations.
===================================
Question, can anyone recommend a good weight scale? It can be either digital or old school. It doesn't have to be the most inexpensive one. I just want it to work. It should hopefully be big/wide enough that one's feet won't block it when standing on it.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/RENPHO-Bluetooth-Bathroom-Composition-Smartphone/dp/B01N1UX8RW
Their app can sync with some of the popular health apps, should you choose to use it.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/RENPHO-Bluetooth-Bathroom-Composition-Smartphone/dp/B01N1UX8RW
Their app can sync with some of the popular health apps, should you choose to use it.

Appreciate the recommendation. Do you or someone that you know own this, and if so how long have you owned it?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone have any ice packs they can recommend?

I'm talking about the kind that they be using in massage and physical therapist offices.

Obviously, ones that don't tear easily.

How long have you owned it for?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone got a set of chicken shears or kitchen shears they can actually vouch for?

How about a fancy "ergonomic" suitcase that can't just go front and back, but that will spin as well? Any fancy suitcases that be spinning like that for under $75. It doesn't have to be name-brand, but it should be smooth like one.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
A uninterruptible power supply, shyt is a godsend when I worked from home, cause I'd have random power outages and shyt and it kept things up in running long enough for everything to kick back on.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know if its a small purchase but definitely a small investment

GUEST_157b9b87-9c13-420d-868e-b5eaffac5cb3

Real talk, i wish I wouldve bought one years ago. Dont know how long theyve been around. Always saw them and thought they were a gimmick, figured itd be something you use for a couple weeks then sits on the shelf.

I was gifted one and use it all the time. I literally dont drink anything else but carbonated water and regular water. I wasnt a pop drinker, but carbonated drinks like ginger ale or 7up settles my stomach.....

it aint the ginger or the lemon, its the bubbles So i drink at least 3 liters of carbonated water a day and at least 64oz of just regular water.

I definitely save money, not buying other shyt, i dont buy any flavors or mixes. Occasionally i'll throw some fruit or veggies in it but very rarely.

I used

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I dont know if its a small purchase but definitely a small investment

GUEST_157b9b87-9c13-420d-868e-b5eaffac5cb3

Real talk, i wish I wouldve bought one years ago. Dont know how long theyve been around. Always saw them and thought they were a gimmick, figured itd be something you use for a couple weeks then sits on the shelf.

I was gifted one and use it all the time. I literally dont drink anything else but carbonated water and regular water. I wasnt a pop drinker, but carbonated drinks like ginger ale or 7up settles my stomach.....

it aint the ginger or the lemon, its the bubbles So i drink at least 3 liters of carbonated water a day and at least 64oz of just regular water.

I definitely save money, not buying other shyt, i dont buy any flavors or mixes. Occasionally i'll throw some fruit or veggies in it but very rarely.

I used
I have one, not this brand .. but it I put orange juice in it and make orange juice pop :banderas: