Small purchases that improved your life

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You find happiness in the simplest things. That's refreshing, especially on here
You find happiness in the simplest things. That's refreshing, especially on here

Oh..

I didn't know what you meant. I actually buy different gadgets to make things convenient for me. I also cook as a lil hobby of sorts, so I try out new recipies and now I have someone to share my creations with. The fact that I can make ice cream, sorbets with various fruits is a new experience for me! That's all..

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh..

I didn't know what you meant. I actually buy different gadgets to make things convenient for me. I also cook as a lil hobby of sorts, so I try out new recipies and now I have someone to share my creations with. The fact that I can make ice cream, sorbets with various fruits is a new experience for me! That's all..
See, that's awesome. Very happy for you.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I really like these compressed air dusters. Got a rechargeable battery operated one and got a corded version. My battery operated one has a decent strength to it but I'm not a fan of the buttons they seem to use on all of them as you need to long press to cycle through the power options which gets annoying. I much prefer the rocker switches they use on the corded ones, and they move damn near the same amount of air as a full sized leaf blower on on a lower setting. I bought these originally to clean my hair clippers and shoes (the battery operated one isn't strong enough to dust sneakers), but they're also great for a variety of other uses as well such as blowing out crevices around your home, car, office as well.

(picture is linked to amazon product page)

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you have a google nest thermostat in your house, but you find that some rooms are cooler/hotter than others.
For example my basement is often 8 degrees cooler than upstairs.
So If i'm chillin in the basement and its 65 degrees down there but 73 degrees upstairs i don't need the ac kicking on.

This product does wonders

Google Nest Temperature Sensor- That Works with Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Thermostat E - Smart Home​

6156ph13zPL._AC_SX522_.jpg

it allows you choose which room you want the thermostat to base its temp readings on.
it's only 30 dollars and wireless installation.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I know what you are saying to do... but I think I've gone retarded, I couldnt get that shyt to work at all

I'm sure what Bnew posted works.

I use the one that looks like this: </>.

For me, it's the three dots next to the smiley face. You'll see the option.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
I really like these compressed air dusters. Got a rechargeable battery operated one and got a corded version. My battery operated one has a decent strength to it but I'm not a fan of the buttons they seem to use on all of them as you need to long press to cycle through the power options which gets annoying. I much prefer the rocker switches they use on the corded ones, and they move damn near the same amount of air as a full sized leaf blower on on a lower setting. I bought these originally to clean my hair clippers and shoes (the battery operated one isn't strong enough to dust sneakers), but they're also great for a variety of other uses as well such as blowing out crevices around your home, car, office as well.

(picture is linked to amazon product page)
i gotta get one of those, a dust blower's one of my most used tools but i have this tiny one www.bergeon.swiss/soufflet-avec-pointe-en-pv-longueur-95-mm-o-60-mm.html

you mentioned cleaning hair clippers, i just throw shyt like that inside my ultrasonic now. my glasses, my hairbrush, dirty sneakers, jewelry, printed circuit boards, filthy gun parts, tools... doesn't matter, i toss anything imaginable in there and it comes out squeaky clean in five minutes. it's the best for when the workpiece has tons of nooks and crannies, and if you sous vide with a ziploc you never have to clean the machine either. i have this one https://www.vevor.com/ultrasonic-cl...l-jewerly-cleaner-heat-w-timer-p_010234521936

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
i gotta get one of those, a dust blower's one of my most used tools but i have this tiny one www.bergeon.swiss/soufflet-avec-pointe-en-pv-longueur-95-mm-o-60-mm.html

you mentioned cleaning hair clippers, i just throw shyt like that inside my ultrasonic now. my glasses, my hairbrush, dirty sneakers, jewelry, printed circuit boards, filthy gun parts, tools... doesn't matter, i toss anything imaginable in there and it comes out squeaky clean in five minutes. it's the best for when the workpiece has tons of nooks and crannies, and if you sous vide with a ziploc you never have to clean the machine either. i have this one https://www.vevor.com/ultrasonic-cl...l-jewerly-cleaner-heat-w-timer-p_010234521936
Do you use a solution or straight water?