Small purchases that improved your life

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Do you use a solution or straight water?
it depends on what i'm cleaning but it's always heavily diluted solution. for something with not a lot of grime like glasses or jewelry i'll do distilled water with a drop of dish soap, for machine parts i add hornady one shot in a 40:1 ratio. some materials like aluminum or cerakote are easily damaged by ultrasonics and need a special cleaner like simple green's aircraft version.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I wear my glasses now that my son has glasses and I want him to be comfortable in them. Transitions are the best shyt ever. I dont know how people live without them
I got them just to try it but don't care for them. The sun never bothered me like that, and the transition from outside to inside makes me need to take them off until it readjusts.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Had to grab some new slacks for a wedding yesterday and not only are pants in my measurements very rare to come by in general, but due to an old motorcycle accident one of my legs is an inch shorter than the other. Luckily I had some of this hem tape laying around. I made a quick run to nordstrom rack, found a pair of pants in my waist size that had a slightly longer inseam and was able to take them home and tailor them down in less than 15 minutes.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Went to a thrift shop and bought a breadmaker

Been 3 weeks and haven't bought bread since (it's primarily for cheat days when I wanna eat carbs cuz I practice keto/low carb)

But damn. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a grilled cheese with homemade bread just hits right :bryan:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Went to a thrift shop and bought a breadmaker

Been 3 weeks and haven't bought bread since (it's primarily for cheat days when I wanna eat carbs cuz I practice keto/low carb)

But damn. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich or a grilled cheese with homemade bread just hits right :bryan:
I need to look into getting a breadmaker, I can't stay away from bagettes.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I got a waterpik and I really like it so far.

I actually got the Philips Sonicare brand, but it's basically the same thing.
A water flosser.

Take care of your teeth, brehs.
I was just about to post this literally just now. I got the Waterpik brand.

I ordered it but haven't got it yet. Delivery is set for today.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072JFVXSY?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was just about to post this literally just now. I got the Waterpik brand.

I ordered it but haven't got it yet. Delivery is set for today.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072JFVXSY?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image
It can be a bit messy the first time (that’s what she said)

But I like it.
Only thing that irritates me is if the water is too cold it bothers my teeth/gums. At least the molars way in the back.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
It can be a bit messy the first time (that’s what she said)

But I like it.
Only thing that irritates me is if the water is too cold it bothers my teeth/gums. At least the molars way in the back.
I've seen pics and vids with people tilting their heads. I'm going to have to get used to it.

I got a "deep clean" at the dentist last week. I always have trouble reaching the back teeth with floss.