Small purchases that improved your life

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If you travel a decent amount either with family or for work, get yourself a good travel router. Its super tiny and can damn near fit in your pocket.

For family....

Never worry about connecting a bunch of devices to different Wi-Fi networks. You know how annoying that shyt is, setup everything at your home airport, then the layover airport, then the hotel. :martin:

My kids tablets, firestick, laptops, phones, ect are all setup to auto connect to the travel router. I just set up that mini router and all our devices are connected to the internet. Sometimes the hotel Wi-Fi is absolute trash so if there is a hard wired connection available or sometimes the phones are IP phones, you can broadcast your own Wi-Fi signal thats much stronger.

For work....

I never really worry about connecting to suspect open networks with my work laptop because my router has a VPN pre-installed so all traffic is encrypted. I basically will connect to any random network these days. Doesn't really matter to me.

Good suggestion. Post some good ones you've used

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone have any sewing suggestions (YouTube videos, Amazon purchases, etc) so that I can repair some of my pants/shirts instead of throwing them away :jbhmm:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Probably my best purchase of 2021 lol. This is the one I got

6421822cv11d.jpg
Got the 2020 model of this exact one.

But also went and copped the Ninja Pressure Cooker/Air fryer. :wow:

Bidet
51Ja5NCo+6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
YETI Ramblers are overrated.

I have both of these
61mIcxx7G4L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

5121XZ3SBvL._AC_SL1248_.jpg

I had a non name brand one off of Amazon a few years ago that was half the price of the big one and kept ice for longer. In the old one I could have Ice Water last for over a day in the summer. Both Yeti styles have a better mouth area and the caps are much better. The cap broke on the Amazon one after a year of heavy use.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

I have both of these

I had a non name brand one off of Amazon a few years ago that was half the price of the big one and kept ice for longer. In the old one I could have Ice Water last for over a day in the summer. Both Yeti styles have a better mouth area and the caps are much better. The cap broke on the Amazon one after a year of heavy use.
My 36 oz has been good for the last 5 years. Keeps my water cold all day.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I have both of these

I used a Stanley themos for years.

I also use a Grayl water filter cup