Small purchases that improved your life

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is this tracking on this pretty good? I got one for 25 bucks off amazon and it seems like it lags alot

Now im on the rabbit hole of an ergonomic WFH set up lol. I might get some headphones next. The cable managment is kind of trash right now but ill deal with that later

:myman:

Yeah the tracking is on point. Have you downloaded the app and played around w/ the tracking speed? You can speed up the tracking manually under the 'Point & Scroll" option. Outside of that, you got a 75% discount so the potential for hiccups is definitely increased 😅

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
TubShroom Revolutionary Tub Drain

81q8Bvry5lL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Prevents your drain from getting clogged with hair. Gotta clean it somewhat often, but it’s better than the alternative of jacking up your plumbing.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I was issued this belt but I got it almost 15 years ago still works.

I would defenitely buy it if I lost it.
215 Gear Ultimate Riggers Belt

Price: $84.99

Product Options​

Size:​
Select Size Small, 25"-30" Large, 35"-40" waist Medium, 30-35 waist X-Large, 40"-45"
Color:​
Select Color Black Khaki

Personalization​

* denotes required field
Add Velcro Loop to the inside
Select ... Yes (+ $8.00) No
Please note this is a safety items and cannot be returned or exchanged*
Select ... Agree
Quantity:
The name says it, the finest belt you can buy on the market. Once again, our groundbreaking design goes where others haven’t. We replace the standard parachute hardware that rusts with an aluminum COBRA® buckle by AUSTRIALPIN™. We then remove the parachute v-ring and make a sewn in attachment point. The belt is constructed with double layered 1 3/4" parachute webbing and the entire belt is 7 Class sewn throughout, not with #69 thread, as most on the market are. We go even further and extend the 7 Class sewing past the standard WW stitch, 3 rows down the entire length of the belt. This gives us an extremely stiff belt that doesn’t roll when subloads are mounted to it. The new standard for what an Operator belt should be. Made with all high quality Mil-Spec materials. Please note variations are possible on the color of the COBRA® buckles by AUSTRIALPIN™.
How to determine your belt size: the 215 Gear belt sizes are determined by the inner circumference of the belt. At the largest size there is a 6 inch overlap to prevent it from feeding back through the buckle. To determine your size we recommend you put on the clothing and or equipment you will wear the belt with and measure through the belt loops all the way around. If you are using this belt with a concealed weapon holster consider that for sizing as well.
Small fits 25"-30" waist.

Medium fits 30”-35” waist.

Large fits 35"-40” waist.

X-Large fits 40"-45” waist.

Product total weight 6 oz.
Made in the U.S.A/ Lifetime Warranty/ Berry Compliant
All Riggers Belts are safety products and cannot be returned/ exchanged
*For best wear be sure to rinse all gear that is exposed to salt water with fresh water as soon as possible.
Please note the following for all COBRA® buckles by AUSTRIALPIN™:
Anodizing is an extremely complex procedure affected by a large number of ever changing inputs and variables, and these parts may be prone to slight tonal mismatches. All buckles have passed QA. This does not effect the quality of the product.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
TubShroom Revolutionary Tub Drain

81q8Bvry5lL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Prevents your drain from getting clogged with hair. Gotta clean it somewhat often, but it’s better than the alternative of jacking up your plumbing.

Yall still got body hair :dame: Where they do that at :dame:

Get you a passport my g. For pennies on the dollar you can have 3 bad bytches shave ya whole body :jawalrus:

Have a mf looking like normal spongebob outchea

Now you might be asking "rennis what about all the hair clogging up that foreign drain?" To which I'll answer that ain't my concern :jawalrus:

Follow this podcast for more tips

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
LED lightbulbs by Kasa. I can control all the lights in the house from my phone. No need to get up and turn the lights on or off. You can also change the colors and dim them. No need to install a dimmer switch. I bought a security camera from them too that I can control from the same app. I didn’t realize how cheap they’ve gotten. A few years ago they were expensive.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you travel a decent amount either with family or for work, get yourself a good travel router. Its super tiny and can damn near fit in your pocket.

For family....

Never worry about connecting a bunch of devices to different Wi-Fi networks. You know how annoying that shyt is, setup everything at your home airport, then the layover airport, then the hotel. :martin:

My kids tablets, firestick, laptops, phones, ect are all setup to auto connect to the travel router. I just set up that mini router and all our devices are connected to the internet. Sometimes the hotel Wi-Fi is absolute trash so if there is a hard wired connection available or sometimes the phones are IP phones, you can broadcast your own Wi-Fi signal thats much stronger.

For work....

I never really worry about connecting to suspect open networks with my work laptop because my router has a VPN pre-installed so all traffic is encrypted. I basically will connect to any random network these days. Doesn't really matter to me.