Small purchases that improved your life

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah, unless you're really about that life, you don't need a 300 dollar percussion gun. :usure:

I'm a junior gym gawd, word to @Luck, I went for a 65 dollar knock-off from ebay and kept it moving. :unimpressed:

Theragun Prime is cheaper than ever this year. It's worth it :usure:

Real physical therapists agree.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
60-ADAC6-C-5761-41-F3-9523-5-C6-FB523-AB85.jpg

What's the actual name of this contraption

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Theragun Prime is cheaper than ever this year. It's worth it :usure:

Real physical therapists agree.

I’m sure they do agree.:unimpressed:

All percussion guns do the same shyt though, yes? If I was ole buddy, I would trip over which brand or model to cop. :rudy:

For all I know dude won’t even use the shyt. I know I barely use mine. :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m sure they do agree.:unimpressed:

All percussion guns do the same shyt though, yes? If I was ole buddy, I would trip over which brand or model to cop. :rudy:

For all I know dude won’t even use the shyt. I know I barely use mine. :yeshrug:

That theragun prime have you feeling relaxed and sleeping like a baby. Ifk about that off-brand shyt :mjpls:

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
I ended up purchasing a generic theragun. I don't plan on using it. I got it for my mother. The one I got was "Bob & Brad" brand. They are these 2 physical therapist YouTubers for those that don't know. Won't know till shortly after Christmas if it's actually any good. It was under $100.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's still early but this has potential.

Lately I've been tryina figure out how to have max comfort at my current place... I thought about buying a couch, but realized most of my furniture usage involves trying to get comfortable with a laptop in hand.

I think that with a laptop lap-desk, I can utilize my existing furniture more comfortably moving forward:
71TnU64bPxL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZTNYVTB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1