Small purchases that improved your life

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Ember mug - If you want to enjoy your coffee hot for an hour and not use a thermos, this is worth the $129

61Qy-bK+M9L._AC_.jpg

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Bought this recently for gaming. For the moment I can't wire the PS4 to my router, and I'm not finna drill holes through the ceiling and wiring an ethernet cable through the attic and drill another hole to move the cable to the room where my PS4 is at. It's just not feasible right now. Before these device, my PS4 speeds would be 100mpbs down, and 7mpbs up, 32ms latency. I plugged this thing into an extension chord, and wired the PS4 to it, and the connection jumped to 325mpbs down, 11mbps up, still 32ms latency. I can tell the difference playing Call of Duty too.

7130968_o02_ac1750_mesh_range_extender

AC1750 WiFi Mesh Extender

Netgear AC1750 WiFi Mesh Extender (EX6250)

add the link next time

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:gucci: I’ve been using my $10 Mr.Coffee mig plate for years just fine. What different about this one?
Does that mug maintain the temp of your drink? This is a smart mug, you set it to a certain temperature and it keeps your drink at that temp. My coffee goes cold after about 15 mins in a regular mug so I have to reheat it or chug it. I prefer to sip my coffee over 30-40 minutes, this mug keeps it at the 137 degrees I set the mug to

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Car battery jumper
Car tire inflator
Wax melts to keep the crib smelling nice
SSID for the laptop. Made my 6 yr old run like new

Steam cleaner to clean the bathroom. No more getting on my hands and knees for the tub and baseboards :banderas:

I bought a McCulloch MC1375 steam cleaner and it's been great. I removed some tar within two minutes a day after it fell inside onto the hardwood floor from the roof opening.

Last edited:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Car battery jumper
Car tire inflator
Wax melts to keep the crib smelling nice
SSID for the laptop. Made my 6 yr old run like new

Steam cleaner to clean the bathroom. No more getting on my hands and knees for the tub and baseboards :banderas:
Do you have a link for that steam cleaner? :feedme:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Bought this recently for gaming. For the moment I can't wire the PS4 to my router, and I'm not finna drill holes through the ceiling and wiring an ethernet cable through the attic and drill another hole to move the cable to the room where my PS4 is at. It's just not feasible right now. Before these device, my PS4 speeds would be 100mpbs down, and 7mpbs up, 32ms latency. I plugged this thing into an extension chord, and wired the PS4 to it, and the connection jumped to 325mpbs down, 11mbps up, still 32ms latency. I can tell the difference playing Call of Duty too.

7130968_o02_ac1750_mesh_range_extender
Post a link

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
bottle opener
3.02US $ 10% OFF|Magnetic Automatic Beer Bottle Opener Stainless Steel Wine Opener Portable Bar tools Kitchen Gadgets Party Gift|Openers| - AliExpress

toothpaste squeezer
2.04US $ 30% OFF|New Bathroom Accessories Toothpaste Squeezer Tooth Paste Dispenser Tube Squeezer Facial Cleanser Press Rolling Holder for Kids|Bathroom Accessories Sets| - AliExpress

portable usb camping light - 2.5US $ |LED Lantern Portable Camping Lamp Mini Bulb 5V LED USB Power Book Light LED Reading Student Study Table Lamp Super Birght|Book Lights| - AliExpress

instapot if you don't have one you're missing out, can make hard boiled eggs in 4 minutes, can make rice in 15 minutes, potatoes in 5 minutes, chicken, ribs, cake etc. you name it AND FAST. I make ribs and mash potatoes in under 30 min

smart bulbs and a google hub with a ring doorbell :noah: brehs still turning on light switches :scust:

google nest temperature thermostat , i just say set temperature to so and so degrees and voila :blessed:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ember mug - If you want to enjoy your coffee hot for an hour and not use a thermos, this is worth the $129

61Qy-bK+M9L._AC_.jpg

Haha, for some reason this reminds me of the scene in Chernobyl on HBO when the fireman grabs the graphite and minutes later his hand is bubbling. Drink coffee out of Chernobyl mugs brehs and brehettes.