A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas can't be serious. Yall mad at dude for saying "******", but I bet yall don't flinch when Ars talks about urinating/shoving used condoms in nikkas daughters mouths, pistol whipping unborns, having sex with others deceased family members, etc. How is a white dude calling his grandmother a "******" any worse???? As far as I'm concerned, Ars was getting a taste of his own medicine.
Most people on the BZ don't like Ars, so I don't know who you are referring to when you say "yall". Almost everyone in here said that Ars was trash against Fab, and I thought he went way over the line when he battled DNA. None of that gives a white person a pass to say ****** or nikka. It makes me sick that you have Black people in the crowd cosigning this bullshyt.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ever see Ars vs Thesaurus? Or Ars versus any white dude for that matter

He's always on some extra disrespectful race driven "fukk you cracker" sh1t.

It's fair game breh. Arsonal doesn't give a fukk so neither should his opponent
The problem is this. I think Ars is trash and I don't respect none of that shyt. What I have a problem with is the other Black people in the crowd cosigning this white dude while he is disrespecting the Black race. A Black person is not going to be able to talk that pro Black shyt to a country music crowd even if he sings country. So there is no way in hell a white dude should ever be able to say what he said in front of Black Battle Rap fans.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh:

1 more day til Clips dies :blessed:But seriously if he gets bodied I dont wanna see this nikka on a card for at least a year :francis:

Best believe Clips has his escape route planned if he has a bad showing. KOTD, Don't Flop, maybe even QOTR, a cross gender 2 on 2 with Couture or something.... I want him to get spanked too, but his money ain't gonna stop. Maybe he will try to take some type of heel turn.

If he does fall back, he will probably say something like "I need to take some time out of the spotlight to take care of some family business". "Family issues" is always a good out when you don't want people to question you anymore.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do yall think Clips will 3 full rds for Lux? I hope he don't just start writing this week

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do yall think Clips will 3 full rds for Lux? I hope he don't just start writing this week

I think he will actually. I don't see how he can't write full 3 rounds for Lux after he got ripped pretty hard by the fans/ bloggers with his prep for Hollow

But then again I thought he would have three full rounds for Hollow and we know how that turned out

I wanna have faith in you Charlie :mjcry:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think he will actually. I don't see how he can't write full 3 rounds for Lux after he got ripped pretty hard by the fans/ bloggers with his prep for Hollow

But then again I thought he would have three full rounds for Hollow and we know how that turned out

I wanna have faith in you Charlie :mjcry:
I just don't know man. It could be a dope battle, but Charlie gives me no reason to believe that he will be fully prepared. This battle is a must win for both Lux and Clips

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After what Hollow did to him...Clips is wisely shutting the fukk up since his last video...

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like it's been said in here before, Lux could easily still choke away a round. So no matter how much extra sauce Lux puts on it, he still has to get through all his material.

I wouldn't watch Lux's blogs/interviews if I was Charlie though, lol. They could easily mess with his head, Lux's conviction could have a nygga questioning himself if he's not 100% confident.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I agree on that part...

Real shyt, it'd make a lot more sense to do Meek vs. Quentin Miller :russ:

He's gonna end up writing most of that battle anyway...
Drake fired him after the exposal.

I got Meek low key winning 1-2 like Lux :sas2:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nygga like Lux will have his son brushing his teeth 3 times every morning with that type of talk

Lux - Aye. You gotta brush your teeth before you go to school king!" :whoa:

Son - But but I brushed them already dad.. :wtb:

Lux - You sure? You know a man can only stand on his word, otherwise he stands with the herd.... and you're MY little man, you do know that right?" :ufdup:

Son - Uhh.. yeah.. but I think I brushed them :sadcam:
Lux - No time for "I think", and when you're lying you're dying. You know the word is divine and we strive for refinement. Look me in my eyes king... you sure? YOU SURE? :birdman:

Son - *Runs off to brush teeth again* :sadbron: