Slender Australian achieves PAWG certification through weight gain

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Come on bruh... there’s levels to this madness. Levels. There’s something about injecting shyt in your ass that just seems worse than getting metal put on your teeth.

It doesn’t look like she got surgery. It’s looks like a natural phat ass. Her legs look fatter too.

But since this is your stance, Would you date a girl that had a fake ass? What about fake titties?

Natural is natural and work is work.:mjgrin:

We shouldn’t have caveats and try to separate the 2 category/level wise:russ:

The same thing about on Friday if I see you at work and you a bald headed eagle but over the weekend a miracle happens and on Monday when I see you, you got hair down your back:mjlol:

That too is an enhancement :troll:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Why is any of this relevant? Yall try too hard man.

That's how i see white women. They're nice in the moment which is what i said and is very relevant to your post. Seems like you're the one doing too much over some slightly above average white meat. Sorry if i hit a nerve lol:yeshrug:

Last edited:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Natural is natural and work is work.:mjgrin:

We shouldn’t have caveats and try to separate the 2 category/level wise:russ:

The same thing about on Friday if I see you at work and you a bald headed eagle but over the weekend a miracle happens and on Monday when I see you, you got hair down your back:mjlol:

That too is an enhancement :troll:

Are you trying to shade me because I’m a bw? I’ve never came to work with hair that mysteriously grew several inches overnight. I’m disappointed in you Bryan. And I see that you didn’t answer my question. Fake t*ts, ass, and hair it is then. All is equal and fine for you, huh?

Oan, I need to get my trampstamp touched up, give me the name and the location of a good tattoo artist in Charlotte. Preferably a black person.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Are you trying to shade me because I’m a bw? I’ve never came to work with hair that mysteriously grew several inches overnight. I’m disappointed in you Bryan. And I see that you didn’t answer my question. Fake t*ts, ass, and hair it is then. All is equal and fine for you, huh?

Oan, I need to get my trampstamp touched up, give me the name and the location of a good tattoo artist in Charlotte. Preferably a black person.

No:picard:

I would shade you cuz you’re a black woman.

Ive seen white women do it too

Like this PAWG

But like just a month ago she was this :russ:

Na.... anyone makes that quick of a change in fair spirit can get it:lolbron:

Think about if you saw me and I have a low cut..... possibly receding hair line then 2-5 days later you see me and I got mini twist.

Don’t act like you ain’t gonna come at me with the jokes:troll:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Legit.

Face and back of her arms gained weight, too.

She had the frame to carry weight nicely.

That's why slim women always win , at worst , they can get slim thick.

While a thick woman can easily turn BBW status

Nah. :mjlol:

Slim women can gain weight terribly, too. Especially if they have a poor hip-to-waist ratio.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte

Like this PAWG

Think about if you saw me and I have a low cut..... possibly receding hair line then 2-5 days later you see me and I got mini twist.

Omg lol. You know men weaves will be a thing pretty soon. That’s funny to even imagine you going from bald to mini twists. It’s kind of like when brehs hat fish. They wear their hats and look good, but the next time you see them, they not wearing that hat anymore... And you see their hairline and..... yeh.

Tattoo artist. Tell me about one.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does your wife know you're online worshipping cave bytches:unimpressed:

Dumb nikka, my wife knows I like shapely women regardless of race.

You'd have to be a first class retard to think posting an attractive woman = worshipping.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like this PAWG

That chick wears too much makeup.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how i see white women. They're nice in the moment which is what i said and is very relevant to your post. Seems like you're the one doing too much over some slightly above average white meat. Sorry if i hit a nerve lol:yeshrug:

You're not marrying her. It's a post about broad who put on weight and you're looking into the future like you're tryna holla. No nerves hit, I just think yall try too hard. I made a very basic thread. But nikkaz tryna shame me because.....she's white. :mjlol: Like I don't post black women on here....Those threads don't do numbers though so...:unimpressed: