Slender Australian achieves PAWG certification through weight gain

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Omg lol. You know men weaves will be a thing pretty soon. That’s funny to even imagine you going from bald to mini twists. It’s kind of like when brehs hat fish. They wear their hats and look good, but the next time you see them, they not wearing that hat anymore... And you see their hairline and..... yeh.

Tattoo artist. Tell me about one.

Leave my PAWG alone.

That’s not make up, she woke up like that aka Natural Beauty :troll:

As far a a tattoo shop in 704, I’d have to ask around. I don’t have any tats. My body is my temple :mjgrin:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Leave my PAWG alone.

That’s not make up, she woke up like that aka Natural Beauty :troll:

As far a a tattoo shop in 704, I’d have to ask around. I don’t have any tats. My body is my temple :mjgrin:

She is doused in photo shop, filters and make up, but as always do you breh.

And yes please pretty please recommend someone.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
You're not marrying her. It's a post about broad who put on weight and you're looking into the future like you're tryna holla. No nerves hit, I just think yall try too hard. I made a very basic thread. But nikkaz tryna shame me because.....she's white. :mjlol: Like I don't post black women on here....Those threads don't do numbers though so...:unimpressed:

Fair enough, I wasn't trying to shame you. I was more making an observation of how I view them. Is she attractive with a nice figure to me? Yeah.

You know how it goes around here though, and while I think there is a lot of try hard stuff that goes on, I don't find what I said to fit into that category. There's enough white worship outside of this place once I close my computer and I think that it's good that the coli exists to give some counter-perspective and cautionary advice when it comes to the issue of euro-centric beauty standards that are constantly pushed. That's how I feel and I didn't say it for daps.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She is doused in photo shop, filters and make up, but as always do you breh.

And yes please pretty please recommend someone.

Hater!!

And I’m still waiting on you to open up the Carmel Candy Shop I told the brehs about in our home thread:shaq:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
You ever see how a cat reacts to catnip? I put it in the title to incite the p*ssy ass militants on the board. And lets be real, PAWG in the title means nothing. Yall would have still cried about her being white.

Oh ok.
:unimpressed:

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Not every woman has a fake ass :comeon:

You are correct.

But I am also skeptical of such a dramatic improvement so suddenly in a specific area of the body while the rest remains the same.

It looks nice tho and ima be looking

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are correct.

But I am also skeptical of such a dramatic improvement so suddenly in a specific area of the body while the rest remains the same.

It looks nice tho and ima be looking

You're not looking hard enough. She gained weight everywhere including her butt. Since I met my wife almost 10 years ago she probably gained 15-20 lbs. She's about 130 and majority of the weight gain went to her ass and breasts. It happens. I'd agree with you normally about this, but this broad calves, thighs, arms, etc got bigger too.