Slender Australian achieves PAWG certification through weight gain

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Most white women are unattractive body wise despite white men hyping them up as ideal because they are all cardio with restrictive diets to achieve shyt like "thigh gaps" and look like Holocaust survivors. That is what white dudes like and if there are any curves appreciated by them it only needs to be in the breasts.

They have those marathon runner bodies. If they did more short distance workout like sisters in the Olympics it wouldn't be so repulsive. They run all their ass and titty meat off.

Daps
Most white women are unattractive body wise despite white men hyping them up as ideal because they are all cardio with restrictive diets to achieve shyt like "thigh gaps" and look like Holocaust survivors. That is what white dudes like and if there are any curves appreciated by them it only needs to be in the breasts.

They have those marathon runner bodies. If they did more short distance workout like sisters in the Olympics it wouldn't be so repulsive. They run all their ass and titty meat off.

Good point.

The best looking white broads in the gym are the ones that lift weights. It gives them some muscle and extra thickness. Most white broads just run and do yoga. You can see the potential but they don't take advantage.

c7eee8f878e210459a8d3507fbb1b97f--around-the-worlds-fitness-babes.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but in three years she'll be looking like she took the old age filter challenge unfortunately. fukking now is fine and all, but you'll have to put in overtime to benefit from those generational wealth privileges once she passes 30 :scusthov:

I'm cool

Crude

Superstar
Daps
She's got those wide hips that were very ideal to look nice with a little weight gain.

The weight gain looks natural to me, because she actually looks thicker in the thighs which is a tell tell sign of actual weight gain.

If she had surgery she has a damn good surgeon, because it looks natural to me.

I love the curves those White boys would call her fat though, they like their women very petite with an option set of large breasts.