Slender Australian achieves PAWG certification through weight gain

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Why is PAWG in the title then? :leostare:

You ever see how a cat reacts to catnip? I put it in the title to incite the p*ssy ass militants on the board. And lets be real, PAWG in the title means nothing. Yall would have still cried about her being white.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point.

The best looking white broads in the gym are the ones that lift weights. It gives them some muscle and extra thickness. Most white broads just run and do yoga. You can see the potential but they don't take advantage.

c7eee8f878e210459a8d3507fbb1b97f--around-the-worlds-fitness-babes.jpg
Not all of them can get a poke out ass. Genetics still plays a part in it

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think she had surgery. Her butt isn’t super big, it just looks more pronounced because of her bathing suit. She has a nice size butt and it looks like a result of weight gain.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, but in three years she'll be looking like she took the old age filter challenge unfortunately. fukking now is fine and all, but you'll have to put in overtime to benefit from those generational wealth privileges once she passes 30 :scusthov:

I'm cool

Why is any of this relevant? Yall try too hard man.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Just wanted to piggy back off this back and forth:mjlit:

In all fairness

Anyone that’s ever had braces, laser eye surgery, mole removal, or did something radical with their hair is not natural and had work done. :lolbron:

Should have known you’d be in this thread.:usure: Pawgset’s proudest member.

She has a slappable phat ass. lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Should have known you’d be in this thread.:usure: Pawgset’s proudest member.

She has a slappable phat ass. lol

Don’t do me like that :russ:

But tell me? Am I lying? Getting your teeth, eyes, or skin fixed is technically “getting work done” and not being “natural” not sure why people are so critical for people doing other stuff as long at it improves them:lolbron:

I’m not defending PAWGs I’m defending that stance

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Don’t do me like that :russ:

But tell me? Am I lying? Getting your teeth, eyes, or skin fixed is technically “getting work done” and not being “natural” not sure why people are so critical for people doing other stuff as long at it improves them:lolbron:

I’m not defending PAWGs I’m defending that stance

Come on bruh... there’s levels to this madness. Levels. There’s something about injecting shyt in your ass that just seems worse than getting metal put on your teeth.

It doesn’t look like she got surgery. It’s looks like a natural phat ass. Her legs look fatter too.

But since this is your stance, Would you date a girl that had a fake ass? What about fake titties?