Slave was forced to have sex with other slaves

Daps
So for all I know, I could’ve smashed a distant relative and wouldn’t know it :snoop:

That’s why I stopped fukking with American born black women decades ago. shyt is too scary. Blood line all fukked up.

When they breeded slaves, they would even force a father to procreate with his daughter. There's a lot of sick things that were done to us in slavery.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
A lot of holocaust denying pretendians ask how come the number of Africans taken from the TAST doesn’t match the increase number we have now and I almost always have to point out that there were slave breeding farms especially in the south and the Caribbeans, and that’s actually how the word motherfukker came into existence :snoop:

Truly the saddest state of affairs :snoop:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Hollywood did the subject some justice during the Blaxploitation film era.

$_61.JPG

p4073_v_v8_aa.jpg

p5024_p_v8_aa.jpg

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Stfu, cac. I never asked for your opinion.

Yeah I'm a cac how original :troll:

Naive ass talking bout cacs don't want their kids to know like they're ashamed of the what they did quite the opposite. You can play online against these lil b*stards let them hear the Black in ya voice an see if they don't tell you to pick cotton or some flagrant racist shyt you sound goofy as hell but carry on

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yeah I'm a cac how original :troll:

Naive ass talking bout cacs don't want their kids to know like they're ashamed of the what they did quite the opposite. You can play online against these lil b*stards let them hear the Black in ya voice as see if they don't tell you to pick their cotton or some flagrant racist shyt you sound goofy as hell but carry on

Is that right? So tell me why you crackas try so hard to wipe slavery out of every platform and institution known to man? Fill me in. Fraid your lil demon spawn gonna dig deeper and find shyt like this?

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
There were slave breeding farms all across the south. Which is a tragedy for black people doing genealogical research because many will never be able to trace an ancestor who was a product of a breeding farm beyond that. The closest thing they will get is DNA evidence linking them to other descendants. But there were innumerable unnamed male slaves sent all across the south for the purposes of impregnating slave women they had no connection with before or after. The women had to either raise the child alone or another male had to step in and raise the child as their father. Slavery absolutely destroyed many black lineages.
My wife's family have been passing there family history down orally until recently. That's exactly where hers stops

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Is that right? So tell me why you crackas try so hard to wipe slavery out of every platform and institution known to man? Fill me in. Fraid your lil demon spawn gonna dig deeper and find shyt like this?
If you don't know where you came from you don't know where you at and if you don't know where you at you don't know where you're going.

Erasing Black history keeps Black people in a perpetual state of ignorance but if your to dense to comprehend what I'm saying then cool I don't feel like explain myself

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Picinniny, I used to hear that word growing up all the time. It's what we used to call kids, I don't think this generation of West Indians use it anymore. I haven't heard it in a while, I didn't know crackers were using it as a slur. I always thought it was from some West African country

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
If you don't know where you came from you don't know where you at and if you don't know where you at you don't know where you're going.

Erasing Black history keeps Black people in a perpetual state of ignorance but if your to dense to comprehend what I'm saying then cool I don't feel like explain myself

If you think your people don't give a fukk about their children finding out about shyt like this than you fukking dumber than I thought :dead:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
When they breeded slaves, they would even force a father to procreate with his daughter. There's a lot of sick things that were done to us in slavery.
Mother - fukker is a real portmanteau.
Folks should read the Moynihan report on the negro family in 1965 that gives no mention of the role of slavery.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
:mjlol: @ you thinking they actually care
the care in terms of their image

Here’s a snippet of Frederick Douglass’ July 4th speech in 1852:
What, to the American slave, is your Fourth of July? I answer: a day that reveals to him, more than all other days in the year, the gross injustice and cruelly to which he is the constant victim. To him, your celebration is a sham; your boasted liberty, an unholy license; your national greatness, swelling vanity; your sounds of rejoicing are empty and heartless; your denunciations of tyrants, brass fronted impudence; your shouts of liberty and equality, hollow mockery; your prayers and hymns, your sermons and thanksgivings, with all your religious parade, and solemnity, are, to him, mere bombast, fraud, deception, impiety, and hypocrisy—a thin veil to cover up crimes which would disgrace a nation of savages. There is not a nation on the earth guilty of practices, more shocking and bloody, than are the people of these United States, at this very hour.
from a moral and humane perspective, I agree..

from an image standpoint, they care — alot. So much so to manufacture lies and stereotypes on African Americans to justify their actions. The good ole American Dream image is a shaky tower of Jenga at this point.