Skylar Diggins caught talking about her p*ssy during WNBA game

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol I don’t know why but the quote “it’s like a dying plant, just needs a little water”

If you seen true lies you know where this quote is from

Last edited:

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Exactly,the men are far worst. At least the women are beating the hell out of Caitlyn and Angel Reese:mjlol:

Meanwhile Wembayama show boating and didnt have nearly enough people cracking his frail ass in the ribs. Even saw them talking glowlingly about Wemby and his talent:scust:

Old nba players wasnt about to acknowledge no rookie players like that. Maybe its just the difference between the nbas youth. Probably a lot more vets in the wnba
They did it then too if you were that talented. Larry literally called MJ God in gym shoes lol

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Kinda encapsulates the problem with women{s sports in general, shes out there joshing with the opps during the game.

They need that junkyard dog will to win.
There’s no problem with this. Women do not compete the same way as men. This is normal for them

Daps
Kinda encapsulates the problem with women{s sports in general, shes out there joshing with the opps during the game.

They need that junkyard dog will to win.
All the modern day sports..... men's basketball it happens too. I'm a soccer dude, same shyt. Dudes all hugging amd dapping before the game amd after....... No more Bulls vs Pistons, Pacers vs Knicks, Liverpool vs Man Utd, Deportivo Cali vs America de Cali (threw that one in there for you.. :lolbron:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did it then too if you were that talented. Larry literally called MJ God in gym shoes lol

Im going to need more examples then Michael Jordan:comeon:

Plus Michael was playing historically great by the time he said that. We are talking about players with hype,who maybe played well in college. I dont remember old NBA players giving players props before they accomplished anything