Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*8 weeks from today*

"Welcome to the NEW Undisputed, it's sooo GOOD to be back!!!. I am your host Cari Champion and I brought a few of my friends along with me. To the right of me I have one of the best boxing analyst in the world Mr. Max Kellerman!!! To the left I have former NFL great, a wonderful DJ, and sack machine Mr. Marcellus Wiley!! And finally across the table, Mr. just give me the damn ball Keyshawn Johnson!! Along with them, we will be joined by Paul Pierce, Rachel Nichols, Richard Sherman among others!!!"

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
*8 weeks from today*

"Welcome to the NEW Undisputed, it's sooo GOOD to be back!!!. I am your host Cari Champion and I brought a few of my friends along with me. To the right of me I have one of the best boxing analyst in the world Mr. Max Kellerman!!! To the left I have former NFL great, a wonderful DJ, and sack machine Mr. Marcellus Wiley!! And finally across the table, Mr. just give me the damn ball Keyshawn Johnson!! Along with them, we will be joined by Paul Pierce, Rachel Nichols, Richard Sherman among others!!!"
hall of fame game two more weeks

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wait a minute. You think Stephen A Smith is going to push out Shannon Sharpe off of First Take and bring in Skip Bayless??
There’s still two days at the end of the week of FT that they could always bring him on. Also don’t forget at one point and time both were discussing doing a separate show and or podcast together.

Now without the restriction of FS1 that becomes more of a possibility.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Ratings must be chilling in the seventh circle of hell, Shannon won.

Now he gotta go the podcast route or hit retirement. Good riddance, he did it to himself….randomly I’ll just be sitting around chilling and I can still hear his shrill ass voice talmbout, “Put your glasses back on!!” :mjlol:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All over Tom Brady and Brady probably got his ass outta there

Panthers great Greg Olsen reportedly facing significant pay cut due to FOX's addition of Tom Brady

bingo fox picked paying brady over skip

13-5-NE-Brady-Peace.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its for the best

That show fell off a cliff and the panel of dudes talking over each other was cool for 2.....maybe 3 days before it got old.