ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon won

3 million on club shay shay

Can go on first take for a couple of days

And skip flopping at undisputed and that horrible podcast that only has 100k followers..

That lebron bashing train is done, the spurs are done and the cowboys is the cowboys
what i like about Shannon is he actually watches the games both NFL and NBA and have knowledge

i can tell when you just doing hot takes you don't watch a damn thing

and he entertaining

skip and Shannon could have went way more years

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kinda wish Ryan Clark didn't re-up with ESPN and landed a show with FS1

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Skip has had ZERO chemistry with all his new cohosts
I don't know if it's as much chemistry as it is the fact he's old, out there looking tired and breathing heavy :mjlol: I didn't think Skip would ever recapture the lightning in a bottle from First Take : bouncing hot takes off SAS + Bron chasing that first ring in Miami + Tebow fukkery was a perfect storm that none of these studios will ever recreate. It was before the hot take bubble burst and viewers became desensitized to the fukkery.

So the fact that he and Shannon actually popped the way they did off good cop/bad cop with the Cowboys & Bron is impressive. I didn't think Skip had a 3rd run in him and this pretty much cements it. Only move left for him is the legacy cameos with SAS, maybe some one-offs with Cam & Mase. Other than that he needs to go home and rest, it's over.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip’s podcast is infinitely more interesting than what was going on on Undisputed over the past year.

I don’t see him getting back with ESPN. He’ll start a YouTube show at some point.
Is his podcast still him by himself reading off of loose sheets of paper? What is interesting about that?

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Never watched a full ep after Shannon left only a few segments. Skip had a great run, fed streets wit fukkery for over a decade but he in his 70s now and his trollin shyt played out. He can't hold the younger demos no more and he just not relevant like he used to be. It's over.