Daps
Hopefully it’s because his doctor told him he’s terminally ill :hubie:

seriously. All he does is shyt on black ppl on his show. He’s not necessary

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what Undisputed does now? Does it bring in Marcellus to co-host with Keyshawn and Michael Irvin? Do they bring in Nick Wright? Do they hire Max Kellerman?

As for Skip, I can only see him going back to ESPN if he reunites with Stephen A. Does Stephen A force ESPN to move First Take to LA?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm surprised FS1 even still exists. how old is murdoch? that shyt has been a flop, he might be selling the rest of his shyt off soon.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder what Undisputed does now? Does it bring in Marcellus to co-host with Keyshawn and Michael Irvin? Do they bring in Nick Wright? Do they hire Max Kellerman?

As for Skip, I can only see him going back to ESPN if he reunites with Stephen A. Does Stephen A force ESPN to move First Take to LA?
cancel the show and move nick wright into the slot, but I think FS1 might not be long for this world either.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Skip’s podcast is infinitely more interesting than what was going on on Undisputed over the past year.

I don’t see him getting back with ESPN. He’ll start a YouTube show at some point.

really? his podcast is the worst I've ever seen. He just sits their reading his papers rehashing old stories we already heard him tell.

I haven't seen it in a long time so maybe it's better

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's going back to First Take because Stephen A not going to get his money :troll:

I stopped it on my dvr months ago. Still subscribed to the YT and only watched when he it's something interesting. Paul Pierce made it a little tolerable but not enough to watch everyday. Keshawn don't wanna really argue, have hot takes, so the show sucks.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That whole over-the-top/out-of-proportion, contrarian, argue to argue bullshyt is played out.

Stick to the facts.

People are getting tired of it and once MAGA gets driven out in November, I think the United States will move on from such a terrible era.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skip will end up on the new Amazon or NBC coverage of the NBA
those studio shows are dead on arrival then

:dead:

there's no way Skip is doing a life kneejerk reaction show where he can't craft up the most trollish take though. that's his only fukking talent. if you've ever heard people that went on first take and what they said about being not allowed to actually son skip, no way in hell.

and if Michell Beadle was telling the truth that LeBron is really out here producing NBA programming and getting panelists fired, not a chance in hell.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
He saw what Shannon did with this platform

Cac probably thinks he can do something similar :skip:

In fact, none of these big tv dudes really need traditional networks anymore
No one cares about Skip in 2024. He has a youtube show for a couple years now and no one watches that shyt. Random youtubers get more views than he does.