Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Rob with a guest host this week on the Odd Couple, and it was mentioned that Chris was on vacation. Shame, I liked them on the radio, but I kinda figured they was on borrowed time when FTF started to really take off.
Dont Rob got his own station now? I figured he had already left.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Speak actually grew on me over time, especially Shady. Dude was terrible at first but now I think it’s a decent show

It’s kinda wild that they’re pushing Joy to the side though, she fit in well with the rest of the guys

How is Joy working with Paul and Key a demotion??

The fukkery and viral moments on that show will be unmatched

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Bro Key and Paul are dominant personalities. Joy won't even get a chance to get a word in.

Are you kidding. She can play the straight man to two rambunctious co-hosts, and reel them back in

This is very analogous to her role on Undisputed as the main Moderator in between Skip and Shannon. To me she shines the best in this role

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems more like they're trying to give her more shine as she's going to be the main face of that show.
Show is going to be wack though. While Acho's long ass soliloquy is annoying, I think the dynamic might be better with those four on The Facility (thought they could have thrown Housh in it instead).

"America,you are about to be privvy to the most nuanced convo on this topic that youve seen thus far. And who knows better about this topic than future hall of famer,superbowl champion,father,husband and humanitarian Shady Mccoy:wow:"

I don't hate Acho like alot of folks seem too. I just want to understand how he doesnt hear himself speak and say "Yeah,maybe I put too much on that:mjgrin:". I dont know if hes obligated to fill airtime or what. But he does that,and gives you examples to clarify his stance. But then he just keeps giving more examples. Breh,we get the damn point after the first 3 examples you gave:gucci:. Not the worst host by a longshot though.

And my condolensces to Joy,we wish you the best in your future endeavors. That show wont make it past winter:francis:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Are you kidding. She can play the straight man to two rambunctious co-hosts, and reel them back in

This is very analogous to her role on Undisputed as the main Moderator in between Skip and Shannon. To me she shines the best in this role
That's not what she wants though. She left Undisputed because she wanted more of a voice aka expanded role. Skip bayless got reduced to a spectator role with Key and Paul. Joy moving backwards

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

Screenshot-2024-08-22-at-3.20.21-AM.png

Looks like they learned their lesson and are not spending any real money on a show going up against first take

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
On second thought
My thing is do I need to hear five different show’s talking about the same games and stories. Which mostly consist of the lakers and cowboys. They barely talk about NCAA football, they don’t talk about baseball or any other sport. I’m saying where is the variety

These studios are tone deaf 🧏‍♂️. I don’t need five different perspectives on whether Lebron finally passed MJ or why the cowboys are trash
Can we get an interesting panel to discuss boxing and ufc? Golf or something shyt

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On second thought
My thing is do I need to hear five different show’s talking about the same games and stories. Which mostly consist of the lakers and cowboys. They barely talk about NCAA football, they don’t talk about baseball or any other sport. I’m saying where is the variety

These studios are tone deaf 🧏‍♂️. I don’t need five different perspectives on whether Lebron finally passed MJ or why the cowboys are trash
Can we get an interesting panel to discuss boxing and ufc? Golf or something shyt

Boxing and ufc doesnt reach a wide enough audience. But you are 100% rjght,just the fact the format is practically the same is stupid to me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not what she wants though. She left Undisputed because she wanted more of a voice aka expanded role. Skip bayless got reduced to a spectator role with Key and Paul. Joy moving backwards

Its backwards definitely. Mostly due to her cohost being downgraded:francis:

Getting stuck with Keyshawn is pretty much a death sentence. Not sure how he keeps getting more jobs honestly.