Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On second thought
My thing is do I need to hear five different show’s talking about the same games and stories. Which mostly consist of the lakers and cowboys. They barely talk about NCAA football, they don’t talk about baseball or any other sport. I’m saying where is the variety

These studios are tone deaf 🧏‍♂️. I don’t need five different perspectives on whether Lebron finally passed MJ or why the cowboys are trash
Can we get an interesting panel to discuss boxing and ufc? Golf or something shyt
I figured this out years ago with sports radio. They dont program with the idea that you will watch every show in mind. They tryna catch whoever might be watching at the time and trying to cast the widest net in doing so. If the average person is flipping through channels or walking by a TV and Bron and MJ or the Cowboys is on there that person is gonna stop. They arent trying to give legit sports fans thoughtful wide ranging analysis because frankly most people, including a lot of big sports fans, aint tryna hear that shyt. Thankfully we live in the age of podcasts so if you want that, its out there.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That's not what she wants though. She left Undisputed because she wanted more of a voice aka expanded role. Skip bayless got reduced to a spectator role with Key and Paul. Joy moving backwards

You know her personally?

She can talk even more with Paul and Keyshawn, than she did with Skip and Shannon

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Idk why yall took that shyt personally about Joy. @daboywonder2002 and @cartierhoe are right about Joy. She covered why she left Undisputed and shyt before.

She said the reason she left undisputed for Cowherd's show was because Colin was gonna give her more of a voice on topics. That was true, she was legit like a b mic for years. With how Colin is, he probably gave her game on how to run a show as well, which led her to doing the speak and other shyt.

I dont see Key and Paul walking overpowering joy too much tbh. Probably some growing pains but I dont think she will be regulated to host level like Skip came off.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I’m starting to think Keyshawn is fukking one of them Freaky ass Jews behind the scene.

- He was the weakest link on Sunday NFL Countdown… got fired and sent to L.A. radio

- He was the weakest link on a Local L.A. Espn radio show.. show got cancelled; LZ Granderson hasnt been seen since, however Keyshawn got upgraded to First Take contributor

-He became a contributor on fist take, sucked at that, then was given a national radio show with J Will and Kellerman

- He was the weakest link on the radio show, got fired along with Kellerman with years left on his contract. Somehow he immediately gets scooped up by Undisputed and given a permanent daily seat

:what:

- He was the weakest link on Undisputed, and in result the show experienced its lowest ratings ever. He had Skip looking like he was anti-depressants, mailing it in, looking like Martin Lawrence on Season 5. The show became an all around snooze fest.

Now he’s rewarded with yet another show and gets to see Joy’s sweater puppies daily among other things.

What Katz or Berg dikk is he suckin :dame:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting to think Keyshawn is fukking one of them Freaky ass Jews behind the scene.

- He was the weakest link on Sunday NFL Countdown… got fired and sent to L.A. radio

- He was the weakest link on a Local L.A. Espn radio show.. show got cancelled; LZ Granderson hasnt been seen since, however Keyshawn got upgraded to First Take contributor

-He became a contributor on fist take, sucked at that, then was given a national radio show with J Will and Kellerman

- He was the weakest link on the radio show, got fired along with Kellerman with years left on his contract. Somehow he immediately gets scooped up by Undisputed and given a permanent daily seat

:what:

- He was the weakest link on Undisputed, and in result the show experienced its lowest ratings ever. He had Skip looking like he was anti-depressants, mailing it in, looking like Martin Lawrence on Season 5. The show became an all around snooze fest.

Now he’s rewarded with yet another show and gets to see Joy’s sweater puppies daily among other things.

What Katz or Berg dikk is he suckin :dame:

Google search says his agent is a big deal. Got his kid drafted to the NBA as well.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm happy for Chris. He used to be the butt of many jokes back in the day. But I listened to him on an interview and he said he never wanted to be like a Woj or Shams. I can tell he's really enjoying his job just being able to talk about sports.

Yeah Chris winning, he can still have a life unlike Shams or Schefter(who have to be glued to their phones), and Brou is on a star show that showcases his personality.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Screenshot-2024-08-22-at-3.20.21-AM.png

I thought all these shows came on in the morning/noon