Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m starting to think Keyshawn is fukking one of them Freaky ass Jews behind the scene.

- He was the weakest link on Sunday NFL Countdown… got fired and sent to L.A. radio

- He was the weakest link on a Local L.A. Espn radio show.. show got cancelled; LZ Granderson hasnt been seen since, however Keyshawn got upgraded to First Take contributor

-He became a contributor on fist take, sucked at that, then was given a national radio show with J Will and Kellerman

- He was the weakest link on the radio show, got fired along with Kellerman with years left on his contract. Somehow he immediately gets scooped up by Undisputed and given a permanent daily seat

:what:

- He was the weakest link on Undisputed, and in result the show experienced its lowest ratings ever. He had Skip looking like he was anti-depressants, mailing it in, looking like Martin Lawrence on Season 5. The show became an all around snooze fest.

Now he’s rewarded with yet another show and gets to see Joy’s sweater puppies daily among other things.

What Katz or Berg dikk is he suckin :dame:

Perfect description of Skips demeanor:laff:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marcellus Wiley was intimating that niiggas wasn't really rocking with Acho, and that may be why the shuffle happened the way it did.

I can't stand Acho, but Marcellus is no different.
+Marcellus got the weirdo bytch nikka c00n energy. "Reporting" on his former contemporaries. He won't directly say how he feels but presents others' opinions and cosigns them.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
+Marcellus got the weirdo bytch nikka c00n energy. "Reporting" on his former contemporaries. He won't directly say how he feels but presents others' opinions and cosigns them.
Yea, he forces you to read between lines. I think he does that to give himself wiggle room out of a situation. But, it’s like ‘who cares’, you’re on YouTube. You might as well say how you feel. I guess thats why there are content creaters at home with a cell phone who get more views

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, he forces you to read between lines. I think he does that to give himself wiggle room out of a situation. But, it’s like ‘who cares’, you’re on YouTube. You might as well say how you feel. I guess thats why there are content creaters at home with a cell phone who get more views

Plausible Deniability....used by racists cacs, c00ns, bytch ass nikkas.
They talk outta pocket indirectly and lack accountability and integrity.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

I’m glad somebody says this. They are both the same guy acho just got a bit more successful than him doing it.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Kinda wish they just moved Acho off Speak and left everything else the same. I don’t like them packaging him with everyone else. They’re making it harder for people to not watch him. I’m sure those executives know people don’t really care for Acho like that.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marcellus Wiley was intimating that niiggas wasn't really rocking with Acho, and that may be why the shuffle happened the way it did.

The people that dislike Acho are the same ones who hate Michael Eric Dyson:mjlol:.

Speak was the best debate show on t.v when Marcellus was on the show,folks missed out:wow:. Acho seemed much more in his element on that show. And Marcellus is the one who said the network said they wanted to take the show in another direction. That direction being dumb the show down to gain a wider audience. Thats when Marcellus decided he didnt want to do that and left. Acho didnt step away and just dumbs his takes down basically. Hes giving the network what they want which is why these shows will stink. They want microwave viral takes they can post online for views.

And yeah,Marcellus does leave it open for people to guess too much. If it was me,id rather him just not speak on me if your going to leave it open to peoples imaginations BUT also give hints and imply things. Either say it,or dont lead people to think things lol