Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Well it’s always been said that she doesn’t really care for sports like that and it didn’t do her any favors with how she flamed out on OG Get Up and at ESPN even if it wasn’t necessarily all on her.

It was also said that she didn’t like doing morning TV, so I can see both getting cold feet about that aspect as well.

Also her time at NBC after she left ESPN the 1st time was a disaster too. Part of it wasn’t her fault I’ll admit, but that hurt her rep a lot. She was lucky that Skipper was throwing money around like a drunk sailor to get that Get Up opportunity/NBA Countdown.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Also her time at NBC after she left ESPN the 1st time was a disaster too. Part of it wasn’t her fault I’ll admit, but that hurt her rep a lot. She was lucky that Skipper was throwing money around like a drunk sailor to get that Get Up opportunity/NBA Countdown.
Another thing that doesn’t get really talked about that hurt her rep was how she was willing to sit out of sports all of those years collecting those ESPN checks while waiting for it to expire.

That’s something you don’t see talent especially someone as young as she is.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Screenshot-2024-08-22-at-3.20.21-AM.png

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I know, I'm asking who the hell is he, like where tf did he come from?
Was a successful NYC sports radio bigot who got caught by the FBI in 2017 for setting up fake LLCs with investor money in a ponzi scheme to resell event tickets. He'd use the money on his gambling habit and had/has millions in debt as part of the case. Was sentenced to 3.5 but barely did 1.5 years.

Got out of jail, went right back to WFAN in NY in the afternoon drive slot and somehow got a gig with FS1. He left the radio to continue pursuing TV now, but i really don't understand the appeal. Guess i'm not supposed to.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was a successful NYC sports radio bigot who got caught by the FBI in 2017 for setting up fake LLCs with investor money in a ponzi scheme to resell event tickets. He'd use the money on his gambling habit and had/has millions in debt as part of the case. Was sentenced to 3.5 but barely did 1.5 years.

Got out of jail, went right back to WFAN in NY in the afternoon drive slot and somehow got a gig with FS1. He left the radio to continue pursuing TV now, but i really don't understand the appeal. Guess i'm not supposed to.
well I guess the silver lining for me is that he will make Parkins look good in comparison. Danny is pretty damn good at this sports talk thing, but I do worry the format change from radio to TV will hamper him

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

That white privilege

Just failed upwards:dahell: