Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

Carton Show rebranded as Breakfast Ball now with Danny Parkins and Mark Schlereth

Undisputed replaced by The Facility with Shady, Acho, James Jones, and Chase Daniel

Paul Pierce and Keshawn Johnson joining Speak

Paul Pierce and Keyshawn with Joy Taylor?

Could be entertaining
:ehh:

Hopefully the show would be on at an earlier time

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need Pierce and Shady on the same show called Spiderman Meme :mjlol:. Tell me these nikkas aint the same nikka just different sports. Underrated beasts everywhere but their own minds. Just be saying shyt and willing to die on that hill no matter how stupid or thoroughly debunked. Unapologetic tricks.

Why is this Carton guy still around? I get he was big in NY but that show has been a bust. Nobody is tuning in to watch this dude. Nick Wrights little homey and Stink aint fixing that shyt.

They just moving shyt around hoping it will turn into gold. They got no chance vs Get Up and FT in the morning. And they let their only hope (Shannon) go to the other side over Skips feelings and now his ass gone too.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Carton Show rebranded as Breakfast Ball now with Danny Parkins and Mark Schlereth

Undisputed replaced by The Facility with Shady, Acho, James Jones, and Chase Daniel

Paul Pierce and Keshawn Johnson joining Speak

Danny Parkins...will be great on TV

Chase Daniel is another great addition by FOX

Last edited:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Speak’s name should’ve stayed with the guys, 3/4th of them are still together.

Can’t stand Acho, they should’ve paired him with Key & Paul so I could avoid them altogether. Speak is going to be horrible.

Does FSF remain untouched, talent and schedule wise?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I wonder how long Joy's contract has left :patrice:
Seems like they stuck her with Key & PP because FS1 trying to get their money's worth from whatever they paid them to help Skip out before they cut their losses plus they still need programming.

Or maybe Joy told them ill stay with Speak because she was not getting up at 4AM LA time to get ready for the morning show and I will have a better lead in with FTF. :ehh:
I'm sure she's going to enjoy Keyshawn and PP more than Acho and Shady, especially Shady because he just sucks:mjlol:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I wonder how long Joy's contract has left :patrice:
Seems like they stuck her with Key & PP because FS1 trying to get their money's worth from whatever they paid them to help Skip out before they cut their losses plus they still need programming.

Or maybe Joy told them ill stay with Speak because she was not getting up at 4AM LA time to get ready for the morning show and I will have a better lead in with FTF. :ehh:
I'm sure she's going to enjoy Keyshawn and PP more than Acho and Shady, especially Shady because he just sucks:mjlol:

Key is probably the worst analyst I've ever seen no exaggeration. Shady is way better.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Speak actually grew on me over time, especially Shady. Dude was terrible at first but now I think it’s a decent show

It’s kinda wild that they’re pushing Joy to the side though, she fit in well with the rest of the guys

She be on vacation half the year anyway, it’s gonna be Key and Pierce most of the time