Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown

Carton Show rebranded as Breakfast Ball now with Danny Parkins and Mark Schlereth

Undisputed replaced by The Facility with Shady, Acho, James Jones, and Chase Daniel

Paul Pierce and Keshawn Johnson joining Speak

:jbhmm: @ Michelle Beadle no longer joining FS1 because both sides “got cold feet”. Probably wanted her own thing with a bigger role.

I don’t see why they’ll keep Carton around or renew his contract whenever it ends. They’re changing the name of his show and bringing in a guy who they’re saying is a future face of the network in Danny Parkins.

I hope Carton is mad about it too. :pacspit:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I don’t see Speak lasting with that lineup at all.

Joy probably outta there after her contract up :mjlol:

The Facility is a terrible name and Acho still sucks. :francis:

Danny got the Colin & Nick Wright co-sign so even though I won’t be watching, he will end up ok and they will probably revamp the morning show soon afterward by getting Carton up outta there:camby:

Honestly Colin & First Things First are the only shows that matter now. :ehh:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: @ Michelle Beadle no longer joining FS1 because both sides “got cold feet”. Probably wanted her own thing with a bigger role.

I don’t see why they’ll keep Carton around or renew his contract whenever it ends. They’re changing the name of his show and bringing in a guy who they’re saying is a future face of the network in Danny Parkins.

Carton provides absolutely no value to Fox Sports

Max
RG3
John Middlekauf

are available but Carton is still on TV smh Fox Sports is unserious smh

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Ehhh those days are over after what happened at ESPN and the reputation that she developed.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speak actually grew on me over time, especially Shady. Dude was terrible at first but now I think it’s a decent show

It’s kinda wild that they’re pushing Joy to the side though, she fit in well with the rest of the guys
Seems more like they're trying to give her more shine as she's going to be the main face of that show.
Show is going to be wack though. While Acho's long ass soliloquy is annoying, I think the dynamic might be better with those four on The Facility (thought they could have thrown Housh in it instead).

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seems more like they're trying to give her more shine as she's going to be the main face of that show.
Show is going to be wack though. While Acho's long ass soliloquy is annoying, I think the dynamic might be better with those four on The Facility (thought they could have thrown Housh in it instead).
2 many brothas and no othas.

Joy got her own show basically. Paul and Key seem to have good chemistry together and you have a good balance of NBA and NFL.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
2 many brothas and no othas.

Joy got her own show basically. Paul and Key seem to have good chemistry together and you have a good balance of NBA and NFL.

yeah i would be very interested in seeing a 3 man show of Max Kellerman with Key and Pierce

Parkins is very good - but I don’t think it’s gonna work with him and Craig because Craig is at a can be a real dikk head

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What was her reputation?
Well it’s always been said that she doesn’t really care for sports like that and it didn’t do her any favors with how she flamed out on OG Get Up and at ESPN even if it wasn’t necessarily all on her.

It was also said that she didn’t like doing morning TV, so I can see both getting cold feet about that aspect as well.