Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I suppose not many.

But Kevin Samuels definitely isn't one of them.

He still hasn't addressed the other metrosexual that exposed him.

And I actually enjoy Kevin's content.
So he should address all of his haters one by one for you to feel comfortable? I wonder what other youtubers you give this same standard? SMH

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I suppose not many.

But Kevin Samuels definitely isn't one of them.

He still hasn't addressed the other metrosexual that exposed him.

And I actually enjoy Kevin's content.
That nikka don’t have enough clout to be addressed to be honest.

KS gains nothing from replying to him, and we already forgot about him.

Daps
I was peeping his content on and off for a little bit, but what really gave me pause was when some chick called in that he might have caught lying about her value or whether or not she deals with high-value dudes. Dude hung up on her and was like "I HATE IT WHEN Y'ALL CALL ME LYING" :damn: :mjcry:

I was like :picard:

I can't describe it, but the amount of 5-year old tantrum, screeching, and femininity in his voice was alarming. Like, breh lost all control and sounded like he was hurt and wanted to cry. No one's perfect, but it definitely showed me that dude isn't as grounded in masculinity as he preaches.

I need the link to this, breh. I need a laugh tonight :pachaha:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Y’all have to read Tommy Curry The Man not. That shyt will really open your eyes. It will make you mad but you have to except shyt for what it is.

First time hearing about this. Gonna add it to my book list. Thanks fam. I can already tell it goes deep on a lot of issues.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I need the link to this, breh. I need a laugh tonight :pachaha:
Homie I swear I'd link you up if I knew it off top. It was one where he went on a run of going live damn near 7 days a week so it'd take me some time to find it.

Brehs show is entertaining but that moment was like a splash of cold water. I had to take a step back :hubie:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YO BREHS. It was a live Instagram video :pachaha:

Several brehs have explained that but every two posts are still asking for the video. Unless I'm mistaken you can't link those videos up after they've broadcast. Let's step our technology knowledge up y'all :blessed:

There's a way to record lives, it would help with threads like these, but I know getting plat threads by any means is a coli rule :skip:

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Homie I swear I'd link you up if I knew it off top. It was one where he went on a run of going live damn near 7 days a week so it'd take me some time to find it.

Brehs show is entertaining but that moment was like a splash of cold water. I had to take a step back :hubie:

Is it the episode when the lady caller claimed that she was proposed to in a restaurant? When KS began to question her ie. Where were you guys sitting? What did you eat? Which location did you go to? Etc.

When she couldn't answer quickly enough, he shrieked, threw his arms up, & told her to get her lying self off his phone, hung up in her face...then made a follow up or 2 videos explaining his actions?

:dead:

He backed his reaction & subsequent actions up w/the following explanations:
1. Majority of women will remember, recall, & recount every single detail of a proposal. Every detail.
2. He knows the Manager & location very, very well of the restaurant she said she was proposed to at...

If this isn't the episode and you're referring to another similar incident then he really can't stand a liar. I can't blame him.

Also, he has the patience of Job with many of those callers - many of them are extremely annoying & gluttonous for mistreatment.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Is it the episode when the lady caller claimed that she was proposed to in a restaurant? When KS began to question her ie. Where were you guys sitting? What did you eat? What location did you go to? Etc.

When she couldn't answer quickly enough, he shrieked, threw his arms up, & told her to get her lying self off his phone, hung up in her face...then made a follow up or 2 videos explaining his actions?

:dead:

He backed his reaction & subsequent actions up w/the following explanations:
1. Majority of women will remember, recall, & recount every single detail of a proposal. Every detail.
2. He knows the Manager & location very, very well of the restaurant she said she was proposed to at...

If this isn't the episode and you're referring to another similar incident then he really can't stand a liar. I can't blame him.

Also, he has the patience of Job with many of those callers - many of them are extremely annoying & gluttonous for mistreatment.
It's probably that one :mjlol:

I definitely remember that episode. He's caught chicks in lies a few different times, so I'll have to go back and peep it to see if that's the one that struck me. Like you said, there have been similar incidents, but whichever one I'm talking about dude got particularly tantrumy and caught me off guard like :picard:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where's the video?

There is no video. Another poster kindly gave me a rundown, she said he was a sucka, he put her in the figure four leg lock, his suits are knitted by his grandmother, he might really be a woman, he's not even black, she's married, shes a single mother, she might be a man. Why would a Coli poster lie.

Lurking Class Hero

Medicine for loneliness
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's probably that one :mjlol:

I definitely remember that episode. He's caught chicks in lies a few different times, so I'll have to go back and peep it to see if that's the one that struck me. Like you said, there have been similar incidents, but whichever one I'm talking about dude got particularly tantrumy and caught me off guard like :picard:

:mjlol: It's this one right? 5:45

BTW I don't think this dude is actually gay. I think hes just a bit effeminate as a result of growing up without a father. Even my nephew who is very into girls has a couple of my sister's mannerisms occasionally bubble up. I think it's good to get some style/fragrance tips from KS, but he definitely takes it a bit too far. This is after all an industry dominated by European homosexuals and women. Go too deep into the fashion game and you'll end up wearing "kitten" Gucci boots and coming off more than a bit fruity.