Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Balla

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol: It's this one right? 5:45

BTW I don't think this dude is actually gay. I think hes just a bit effeminate as a result of growing up without a father. Even my nephew who is very into girls has a couple of my sister's mannerisms occasionally bubble up. I think it's good to get some style/fragrance tips from KS, but he definitely takes it a bit too far. This is after all an industry dominated by European homosexuals and women. Go too deep into the fashion game and you'll end up wearing "kitten" Gucci boots and coming off more than a bit fruity.

This dude has said wild fufu stuff too though lmao

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
lqIdFhq.jpg

76Z16hT.jpg

uIfBXzG.jpg

nDNLI28.jpg

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Y’all have to read Tommy Curry The Man not. That shyt will really open your eyes. It will make you mad but you have to except shyt for what it is.
Giving it a read rn

Damn, I don't know if I can keep reading this breh rt. Goddamn

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
YO BREHS. It was a live Instagram video :pachaha:

Several brehs have explained that but every two posts are still asking for the video. Unless I'm mistaken you can't link those videos up after they've broadcast. Let's step our technology knowledge up y'all :blessed:

IG lives can be made set by the creator to save automatically for later viewing or not, whoever misses it, misses it. It's crazy how bad some here are with tech. :heh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the confirmation she’s single which isn’t surprising considering that I.G post

Superstar
Daps
:unimpressed: A "feminine" woman doesn't air out all your business in the open even if yall break up.
there is nothing masculine about gossip :comeon:

it may not be mature or the act of an ideal act of a partner, but there's nothing about it that's not feminine.

i'm pretty sure women are stereotyped to love gossip, be dramatic etc which fits her posting this