Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The dating out shyt is a buncha hogwash. Many of them care more about pissing the BM off than actually being happy with their man.

That's why they be quiet as hell when one of their can do no wrong non bm plays a bw. That's why you'll never many of these "burn the cape" advocates cover the fukkery of these men. It'll belittle their message.
Y’all have to read Tommy Curry The Man not. That shyt will really open your eyes. It will make you mad but you have to except shyt for what it is.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Dude is so...his mannerisms and vocal tonality is just :wrist:

:scust:
I was peeping his content on and off for a little bit, but what really gave me pause was when some chick called in that he might have caught lying about her value or whether or not she deals with high-value dudes. Dude hung up on her and was like "I HATE IT WHEN Y'ALL CALL ME LYING" :damn: :mjcry:

I was like :picard:

I can't describe it, but the amount of 5-year old tantrum, screeching, and femininity in his voice was alarming. Like, breh lost all control and sounded like he was hurt and wanted to cry. No one's perfect, but it definitely showed me that dude isn't as grounded in masculinity as he preaches.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
so why was everybody saying she was a single mother in the other thread? :wtf:
So then they could call him a hypocrite.

If you haven't noticed already, they're saying anything to discredit him even if it contradicts previous statements.

Not that he ever had any credibility in the first place...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
So then they could call him a hypocrite.

If you haven't noticed already, they're saying anything to discredit him even if it contradicts previous statements.

Not that he ever had any credibility in the first place...
What black man has credibility in the eyes of americans?