Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This dude is basically a black incel whisperer. He gets all the jaded bitter man together in his live chats and talks about how low quality a lot of women. Sounds very MGTOW.

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets exposed trying to slide into one of his (male) follower's DMs.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Another funny thing about this situation is that he’s exactly what black women want:

They want you to forget their past (stripper), take care of their kids because they come as a package (Kid looks like he’s 10), be this tall, be nice and treat me like a queen, have no kids, etc.

Her dude is the type of dude these girls stay talking about and yet she can do better.

Make it make sense.

These hoes will never be happy in life.

You read that list and do the exact opposite and you’ll be happy as a man. They want you to treat em like shyt.

:russ::mjlol:
Dumb nikkas listening to women on how to be men already lost.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Basically, he called them pet ladies with no men chasing after an Antwan.

All in front of his business date.

Very professional for business lmao.
Comes off as a scorned angry hurt mf when you say that in front of another female.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
He just had an IG livestream. He said he was just doing business with a beautiful woman. He was also saying that he charges for his mail content that he gives for men. All the comments that mention the woman just complemented the him on how good she looked.

It seems She also has a guide book that she just posted on her IG. Maybe The business that they were doing with this entire thing just so they could increase their clout.

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
A lot of black women will follow what Sixthegoddess is talking about to learn how to fake their femininity just enough to secure a man and get a bag. I don't believe for one second that this chick is as feminine as she claims as she has very subtle underlying tone of supreme rachetness that she's hiding. She reminds me of chicks that I've dated in the past that at first were sweet, feminine, sucked dikk like a champ and cooked like a gourmet chef. Only for months later the real Madusa comes out. As much as people criticize these black male "dating" coaches for their hustle, Sixthegoddess is the female version of that but worse.

She's basically trying to teach black single mothers how not to fumble the ball at the 1 yard line.

But I will admit she fine as hell tho... Can't blame any man for making her a single mother X2.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
A lot of black women will follow what Sixthegoddess is talking about to learn how to fake their femininity just enough to secure a man and get a bag. I don't believe for one second that this chick is as feminine as she claims as she has very subtle underlying tone of supreme rachetness that she's hiding. She reminds me of chicks that I've dated in the past that at first were sweet, feminine, sucked dikk like a champ and cooked like a gourmet chef. Only for months later the real Madusa comes out. As much as people criticize these black male "dating" coaches for their hustle, Sixthegoddess is the female version of that but worse.

She's basically trying to teach black single mothers how not to fumble the ball at the 1 yard line.

But I will admit she fine as hell tho... Can't blame any man for making her a single mother X2.
:mjlol: