Sixthegoddis exposing Kevin Samuels on live right now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The dating out shyt is a buncha hogwash. Many of them care more about pissing the BM off than actually being happy with their man.

That's why they be quiet as hell when one of their can do no wrong non bm plays a bw. That's why you'll never many of these "burn the cape" advocates cover the fukkery of these men. It'll belittle their message.
BW can say dating out all they want. What most dont understand the white supremacists have so destroyed the image of blackness worldwide that both black men and women are easily the least desired of all races. Now because of the black males legendary dikk game our desirability is still elevated, but ultimately other groups frown upon their folk marrying black people. This is why black women lose when they date out as they might get fukked, but very few other races will wife them. The best thing for black people and the black community to do is to fukk with each other and create strong black families.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for dude, he took an ex-stripper single mother in and he’s going out bad online.

Everyone’s saying KS smashed to she can do better than him and needs to date out, “but he’s nice though.”

:russ::mjlol:

That’s why you can’t wife these types of hoes up, especially hoes with kids.

You gotta just fukk em.
You can lead a horse to water.....:yeshrug:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The dating out shyt is a buncha hogwash. Many of them care more about pissing the BM off than actually being happy with their man.

That's why they be quiet as hell when one of their can do no wrong non bm plays a bw. That's why you'll never many of these "burn the cape" advocates cover the fukkery of these men. It'll belittle their message.
And the funniest thing I just realized was that how can she do better when this dude is a chef, I heard he moved them out there, taller than her, and childless.

While this chick was a stripper, has a kid, no real career, showing her ass in ig while engaged.

Who can really do better ?

I’m starting to think delusion is a gene that women are born with.

:mindblown::mindblown:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
BW can say dating out all they want. What most dont understand the white supremacists have so destroyed the image of blackness worldwide that both black men and women are easily the least desired of all races. Now because of the black males legendary dikk game our desirability is still elevated, but ultimately other groups frown upon their folk marrying black people. This is why black women lose when they date out as they might get fukked, but very few other races will wife them. The best thing for black people and the black community to do is to fukk with each other and create strong black families.

"My family and brother will disown me"

"She likes black men,Shes forever tainted" non black males from all walks of life

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He might as well have made the dinner for them. :wow:
Worker

High value man

Hypergamy wins again
giphy_1.gif

Fred

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So he not even gonna address this chick getting out of pocket tonight on the Livestream?
:stopitslime:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
And the funniest thing I just realized was that how can she do better when this dude is a chef, I heard he moved them out there, taller than her, and childless.

While this chick was a stripper, has a kid, no real career, showing her ass in ig while engaged.

Who can really do better ?

I’m starting to think delusion is a gene that women are born with.

:mindblown::mindblown:

Most of those women standing on top of their sandbox yelling out "BM ain't shyt" don't even have a Brad, Lee, Sabu, or an Ernesto :heh: How are you going on and on about BM not marrying BW when you date IR and still have no ring to your name? Is this not completely ass backwards? How are you armed with the secrets of femininity and still can't keep a man?

They'll be quick to belittle a successful breh all while hyping up a bottom shelf Brad...all because he's a wyte man. They seem to sweep all types of shyt under the rug when the race is different.

Some of these women be the same ones giving advice on leaving "Blackistan" while still living in the hood their damn selves.

Shyt is a huge joke. The only thing I hate is seeing BW in a bad place mentally being drawn to these types. They don't give a flying fukk about them :snoop: Most of those broken women are too consumed in their hate for BM to understand this. You hate to see it. You really do. The mental illness is too real and it legit hurts to see.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only morons waste time going back and forth with women.

And negros worry why they can't seem to make money and win out here. :russ:

You see it, brehs have called her all sorts of names that indicate she's a low-class woman, if that's the case what is gained by going back and forth with her, some of these posters man :snoop:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So he not even gonna address this chick getting out of pocket tonight on the Livestream?
:stopitslime:

If he addressed that fake hotep chick it would only make it worse. He's doing the right thing by leaving it alone and ignoring her from now on. He shouldn't have set himself up like that in the first place, but everyone learns hard lessons in life I guess.