Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
ELTON JOHN IS A FAGG

FREDDIE MERCURY IS A FAGG

VERSACE IS A FAGG

THEY ALL LOOK DIFFERENT, YET U CAN TELL THEY'RE ALL FAGGS

GO FIGURE CUZZIN

This is bogus lmaoooooo I know some guys that are Mo that look like Xavier McDaniel. What type of peanut butter & jelly bullshyt

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
TMZ shouldnt be leaking info like this
I was about to say the same thing.
If dude is a rat then he'll get what's coming to him in due time.
TMZ going out their way to make headlines like this is distasteful and they should be held accountable if something were to happen to that dummy based on them fanning the fire.
Rats are some of the lowest people on this planet, but isn't the law supposed to have certain protections for them?
How is this allowed to be put out into the public like that?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I was about to say the same thing.
If dude is a rat then he'll get what's coming to him in due time.
TMZ going out their way to make headlines like this is distasteful and they should be held accountable if something were to happen to that dummy based on them fanning the fire.
Rats are some of the lowest people on this planet, but isn't the law supposed to have certain protections for them?
How is this allowed to be put out into the public like that?

Same way he was allowed to promote violence, gang affiliations, shootings and criminal behaviour to millions of children. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Same way he was allowed to promote violence, gang affiliations, shootings and criminal behaviour to millions of children. :yeshrug:
He (as well as every other rapper on the planet) gets to do so behind artistic license.
I'm talking about the legal process of gathering information from an informant.
I assume there's supposed to be some sort of legal protection for informants and if so, looking at this strictly from a legal stand point, it isn't right for any media outlets to put this sort of information out there, especially knowing that this information could get the informant or his family members killed.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
He (as well as every other rapper on the planet) gets to do so behind artistic license.
I'm talking about the legal process of gathering information from an informant.
I assume there's supposed to be some sort of legal protection for informants and if so, looking at this strictly from a legal stand point, it isn't right for any media outlets to put this sort of information out there, especially knowing that this information could get the informant or his family members killed.
Cops murder nikkas everyday and present false evidence at trials with no repercussions and you think the system is going to abide by their own laws:pachaha:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cops murder nikkas everyday and present false evidence at trials with no repercussions and you think the system is going to abide by their own laws:pachaha:
Just sayin it's messed up for a media outlet to publicize this info...that's all.
This info can contribute to real life consequences.
It just seems like when minorities are involved the media likes to go out of their way to identify the snitches and publicize all of the information.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
This is bogus lmaoooooo I know some guys that are Mo that look like Xavier McDaniel. What type of peanut butter & jelly bullshyt

THERE ARE OUTLIERS FOR EVERYTHING IN LIFE.... BUT U CAN TYPICALLY TELL SOME1 IS GAY JUS BY LOOKIN AT EM