Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
When he got the 69 stomach tattoo.

t9TTU5B.jpg

Imagine this guy in the communal showers :mjlol::mjgrin::dame::hubie::mjpls::bryan::heh::whoa::francis:

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes. Like that fool went to 1001fonts.com and picked out some bullshyt and let the tattoo "artist" do whatever

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murder contracts on anybody can run as low as a stack in the hood, for 10 racks somebody who aint got nothin might buck at Arianda Grande or whoever the biggest star in the world is, I'm not surprised he took that hit. I wonder if he really couldn't shoot or he took it with the intention of missing just to collect the paper, :yeshrug:, because the shooter gets paid even if he misses.

Wasn't this man 69's close homie tho? If I got 10 or 11 songs that charted fairly high on billboard why the fukk would I be sending my close friend on murder missions? He would be laid up somewhere on payroll getting his toes sucked by foreign bytches, 69 is a bird just for that alone

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only reason they were fukking with 69 was cause he had hits. It's a fair exchange

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It leaves a bad taste that an organization like TMZ is reporting on the cooperation and indictments.....I don't disagree with a free press, but the intent is questionable, and seriousness of this is being downplayed and forgotten in lieu of headlines and social media posts.

69 put himself in this spot though, you don't see TMZ reporting on the plea agreements of Sinaloa drug traffickers and RICO cases out of EDNY involving homicides and torture.
What are you talking about? Every publication does this.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
So that video of him ordering the hit was for real after all? Wasn't sure what the verdict ended up being on that.
Place a failed hit on someone and then snitch on the hitman... :lolbron:

I’m no lawyer, but something tells me that’s not gonna get him out of prison. :mjlol: