Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Screaming "gang gang" now you wanna rat

full

Haaaaaaaaaaa

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
He (as well as every other rapper on the planet) gets to do so behind artistic license.
I'm talking about the legal process of gathering information from an informant.
I assume there's supposed to be some sort of legal protection for informants and if so, looking at this strictly from a legal stand point, it isn't right for any media outlets to put this sort of information out there, especially knowing that this information could get the informant or his family members killed.
Man put the cape down. From 1900 to now it’s been done. They are a news organization, they report the news, Harvey is a lawyer and if they were going to have any problem reporting this they could have held the information.

Daps
Our argument was about how much he knew Zillakami and them. You said he didn’t know him and I argued the opposite. Do I believe Zillakami thought 69 was a homie? Yes but I don’t think 69 really saw him as such. I’ve always stated he was an opportunist and user that was my whole reason for bringing up Zilla in the first place.
you gonna sit there, and bold-faced lie on me, and doing all that juelzing.. when its in the thread a posted..

where do yall get this bizarre ass info at.. dude barely even knew Zilla.. :mjlol:

again.. i said he barely knew then dudes.. you & another cat were posting all these vids & random stuff trying to connect them like homies..

now.. you in here few weeks later sayin he jumped cliques & was a user..

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

again.. i said he barely knew then dudes.. you & another cat were posting all these vids & random stuff trying to connect them like homies..

now.. you in here few weeks later sayin he jumped cliques & was a user..
I'm not sure how those two statements are inconsistent. Yes you can be cool and down with someone at one moment when it's opportunistic for you to be and then you can jump ship and find another clique to ride.

You and I only disagreement was with how well he knew Zillakami. But how would that dispute me saying he’s a clique rider?

Daps
I'm not sure how those two statements are inconsistent. Yes you can be cool and down with someone at one moment when it's opportunistic for you to be and then you can jump ship and find another clique to ride.

You and I only disagreement was with how well he knew Zillakami. But how would that dispute me saying he’s a clique rider?
look.. im just pointing out how inconsistent your statements are..

you were posting interviews, tracks, etc and claiming they were tight.. i tried telling you, he barely knew them dudes.. and, someone linked them up to do some music.. you still were in denial..

even posted this..

So these nikkas hung out, did songs together, slept at each other's cribs. They bailed him out of jail and you think they didn't know each other. 3 songs all with back and forth verses and music videos is a lot of content to "barely know each other". Tekashi used to even wear their clothes

here we are weeks later.. you argued all that for nothing.. and, now you saying the same thing i was.. its really that simple.. :yeshrug:

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
So they saying Tekashi ordered a hit and then snitched on the guy who took him up on that offer? Maybe Tekashi found out the guy was shooting at the sign and wasn’t having it? :ohhh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Man put the cape down. From 1900 to now it’s been done. They are a news organization, they report the news, Harvey is a lawyer and if they were going to have any problem reporting this they could have held the information.
Who am I caping for?
Strictly from a legal aspect, you don't think there should be some form of protection/privacy for informants?