Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Just sayin it's messed up for a media outlet to publicize this info...that's all.
This info can contribute to real life consequences.
It just seems like when minorities are involved the media likes to go out of their way to identify the snitches and publicize all of the information.

This the same TMZ that told us Wayne dead for clicks.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
They all fambloyant

That's a LOOK

Rats DON'T HAVE A LOOK .. u silly ass nikka

ONCE AGAIN, EVERYTHING HAS A LOOK........NICE GUYS HAVE A LOOK. EVIL PEOPLE HAVE A LOOK. CREEPY CHILD MOLDESTERS HAVE A LOOK..........THE PROBLEM WIT U IS THAT U HAVE TROUBLE READING PEOPLE. SOME OF US ARE MORE GIFTED THAN OTHER WHEN IT COMES TO THE THIRD EYE. I CAN TAKE ONE LOOK AT TEKASHI AND TELL U IMMEDIATELY THAT HE WOULD SNITCH IF IT MEANT SAVIN HIS ASS. LIKE I SAID, THERE ARE OUTLIERS TOO, BUT WE'RE SPEAKIN IN GENERAL TERMS.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wasn't this man 69's close homie tho? If I got 10 or 11 songs that charted fairly high on billboard why the fukk would I be sending my close friend on murder missions? He would be laid up somewhere on payroll getting his toes sucked by foreign bytches, 69 is a bird just for that alone
69 didn't have any "close homies". He was a clique rider and user. He used whoever he can to create his image and for protection. When them Scumgang nikkas wouldn't let him jack being a crip and they wasn't with all the rah rah shyt he was trying to do he left them and got next to nikkas who did. And now those guys are ultimately going to pay the price for that.

He never saw them as “homies” just an opportunity. Thats why when shyt goes left he’s so quick to disown them and start dissing them. He did it to Zillakami and them City Morgue nikkas, he did it to Scumgang, he did it to Trippie Redd, and finally did it to Treyway in that last breakfast club interview

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
not sure if you could snitch on someone who kidnaps you.. :patrice:

but, by coli standards- 69 snitched on dudes who kidnapped him..

who then, snitched on Kooda..

If you are in the streets are claiming streets and live by them rules then yes but I guess 6ix9ine wasn’t a street dude but was paying dudes 10k to shot at his opps hmmm I know regular dudes that will put 10 bands on somebodies head

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
In this day & age you can’t get by on affiliation alone. If you claim people want to see the fukkery it entails. 69 & the fukkery had to go hand in hand for him to get what he did
No it didn’t that’s what makes this whole thing so stupid. He was putting out hit records way before he started doing all the dumbshyt. The rainbow hair and blood affiliation was enough to get the attention and the records kept the listener. It’s like Cardi B. She got the attention being a ratchet loud mouth stripper who made funnybinstagram videos. Then she put out records that people liked and she was good from there. The opposite of that is Boonk and the FatboySSE nikka. They be done all the wild instagram shyt, got attention but their music isn’t good enough for it to stick. All this shyt 69 and them are being charged with happened after he had multiple hit records out already. These charges stem from incidents late winter to spring 2018. Bybthat point he already had Gummo, Kooda, and Keke out as platinum and gold charting records.

Daps
69 didn't have any "close homies". He was a clique rider and user. He used whoever he can to create his image and for protection. When them Scumgang nikkas wouldn't let him jack being a crip and they wasn't with all the rah rah shyt he was trying to do he left them and got next to nikkas who did. And now those guys are ultimately going to pay the price for that.

He never saw them as “homies” just an opportunity. Thats why when shyt goes left he’s so quick to disown them and start dissing them. He did it to Zillakami and them City Morgue nikkas, he did it to Scumgang, he did it to Trippie Redd, and finally did it to Treyway in that last breakfast club interview
hold up..

when i basically said this to you a few weeks ago, you argued up & down all them dudes was cliqued up.. :dahell:

One Of 6ix9ine's Ghostwriters Reveals How He Met Elliot Grainge & Says 69 Never Did Drugs Or Drank

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Does it really matter? Even if a lawyer can prove it wasn't attempted murder, they already know he accepted money to kill someone. sixnine isn't about to testify that Kooda got paid to scare Keef, he's gonna get up on the stand and say Kooda was paid to kill him. Which is conspiracy to commit murder, it doesn't matter that they shot 30 feet above him
Why you quote that dummy ? He is in fantasy land like the people questioning if TMZ made up the story.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
hold up..

when i basically said this to you a few weeks ago, you argued up & down all them dudes was cliqued up.. :dahell:

One Of 6ix9ine's Ghostwriters Reveals How He Met Elliot Grainge & Says 69 Never Did Drugs Or Drank
Our argument was about how much he knew Zillakami and them. You said he didn’t know him and I argued the opposite. Do I believe Zillakami thought 69 was a homie? Yes but I don’t think 69 really saw him as such. I’ve always stated he was an opportunist and user that was my whole reason for bringing up Zilla in the first place.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You're 100% right but for a case like this, I'm pretty sure the feds were building this for a long time before 69 came around. Yes I will admit he definitely exacerbated this shyt tho
They have been building this case since 2013