sisters with blonde hair

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I say wear whatever looks good on ya with the advice of someone who knows what they're doing :manny:

Lol @ wanting to experiment with your hair color equaling wanting to be white.

Y'all remind me of those hood dudes sometimes "Oh why you going to school, my nikka and why you talk like that? You tryna be white?"

I saw a fine ass girl with pink hair the other day and it added to her sexiness, I couldn't help but :noah:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I've seen some women go blonde and get away with it because they realized there are different shades of blonde that can suit your skin tone. So with me its not the fact that black women NORMALLY (because I've seen exceptions) don't have blonde hair.

With my skin and eye color I can't go too dark with my hair color. So it works both ways

The real issue should be when will colored contacts stop but whatever

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
:heh: @ that chick being black

Man sometimes I wonder if people like that are considered black.. what am I considered, dark black?? "Black people" are getting lighter and lighter.:pachaha:

She may be light skinned but she looks black to me :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I remember when Lil Kim started wearing the blond hair wig she would say she wasnt trying to look white, just trying to look different.

I look at her now :beli:.....yeeeeaaah you was trying to look different, different from being a black women.

No doubt these singers try to cater to a white fan base by wearing blond hair and blue eyed contacts.... then defend it by saying they're just trying to look different. These demonic singers look just a like!! every R&B singer got blonde hair or/and blue eyed contacts and these self hating c00ns trying to say they trying to be different and stand out

stay safe my sisters
Who has blue contacts? Aside from like Kim being all over the place with eye color at times, I don't see any black artists rocking blue contacts

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
She may be light skinned but she looks black to me :manny:

She looks at least half black to me:ld: That and she's probably using instagram filters/light and probably appears lighter than what she is. What is it with some of you and thinking that someone isn't black unless they have dark skin? You do know there are light skin nikkas yes?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So what about black women with naturally blonde hair? Did god make a mistake? :leostare:

Please show me a black woman with naturally blonde hair? There are a ton of black women with light brown hair or sandy brown, etc. , but I have yet to have any black friend who's natural hair color was this

reese-witherspoon-shoulder-length-hair.jpg

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
She looks at least half black to me:ld: That and she's probably using instagram filters/light and probably appears lighter than what she is. What is it with some of you and thinking that someone isn't black unless they have dark skin? You do know there are light skin nikkas yes?

THANK YOU! When i read his comment i was like :dwillhuh: does he leave the house?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Just like the prez? :shaq2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Natural hair is better than weaves but I never got the hate for blonde hair. Everyone dyes their hair different colors but only when black women do it is it a problem. :snoop:

White women come as redheads, blondes, brunettes, and black

Black women just black hsir
Same with asians

We need to stop

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

Same with asians

We need to stop

I know a few naturally blonde black women..

Plus when white women dye their hair green, purple, and blue it's them being "bold" but when black women do it it becomes "ghetto."

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Same with asians

We need to stop

:comeon: I don't know anyone born with naturally blonde hair the color of Reese Witherspoon's, but I do know black women born with more than just black hair. Are you serious?