Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikki_minaj_8.jpg

Stop-14-please.png

Think this is worse than when girls use to rock the kool-aid colors in their hair years back. Bad enough that's it's track/weave, then to go blonde is just so.....

Natural Queen >>>>
this hoe is disgusting:comeon:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So we gonna watch these black chicks bleach their skin and get blonde hair and act like its not them trying to be white?

It's like watching a guy speeding at me in a truck with a pissed off face and just stay there acting like he is gonna stop.

We can only deny for so long before it becomes silly.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
So we gonna watch black chicks bleach their skin and get blonde hair and act like its not them trying to be white?

Yesss this is how I feel. Whether light skinned girls look good with it or not, they still seem like they're self-hating lol

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
How many black women in everyday life do you encounter with fully blonde hair (because yall are acting like it is just about every black woman you see)?

IMO, blonde hair only looks really flattering when it is streaked and matches her undertones. However, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I run into a lot of black women in real life with a head full of blonde hair. I'm more likely to see Kool-aid red or something.

TJ Hend

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I remember when Lil Kim started wearing the blond hair wig she would say she wasnt trying to look white, just trying to look different.

I look at her now :beli:.....yeeeeaaah you was trying to look different, different from being a black women.

No doubt these singers try to cater to a white fan base by wearing blond hair and blue eyed contacts.... then defend it by saying they're just trying to look different. These demonic singers look just a like!! every R&B singer got blonde hair or/and blue eyed contacts and these self hating c00ns trying to say they trying to be different and stand out

stay safe my sisters

Blackout

Daps
How many black women in everyday life do you encounter with fully blonde hair (because yall are acting like it is just about every black woman you see)?

IMO, blonde hair only looks really flattering when it is streaked and matches her undertones. However, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I run into a lot of black women in real life with a head full of blonde hair. I'm more likely to see Kool-aid red or something.
Who said its just about every black woman?

If it don't apply let it fly. :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Who said its just about every black woman?

If it don't apply let it fly. :manny:

(Someone saying things like black girls want to be white so bad is acting like just about every black woman is doing this mess). Why don't you follow you own advice? If the question didn't apply to you or you didn't want to answer then let my question fly :manny:

Blackout

Daps
(Someone saying things like black girls want to be white so bad is acting like just about every black woman is doing this mess). Why don't you follow you own advice? If the question didn't apply to you or you didn't want to answer then let my question fly :manny:
I did let it fly.

You said yourself: "because yall are acting like it is just about every black woman you see"

^ That is not a question.

I actually asked you a question. :snoop: