sisters with blonde hair

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
My sister has natural sandy blonde hair that she chooses to dye brown.
I don't think it has to do with race as much as it has to do with undertones and the shade of blonde one chooses.

Would I personally go blonde....no :ehh:
this.

i'm a caramel sista (on the lighter side of caramel at that) and i did the Heavy Blonde hilites thing one time. HATED IT ...only kept it for a week. i kept walking pass the mirror not recognizing myself and felt like i need makeup on ALL THE TIME with that light ass hair. (blonde washes you out when you're not "done up") plus it made me look older imo :whoa: everyone else loved it and the neck snapping/head turning from dudes was :wow: when they say blondes have more fun they mean it. i didn't like all that extra attention tbh :ld: it's Dark Brown or Black for me only.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Letting it fly is me not trying to go against your post.

I did not go against your post therefore I let it fly.

I see you just changed your post after I had already quoted you. Before you got to the parentheses you would have had to past the following:

"How many black women in everyday life do you encounter with fully blonde hair"

Please don't play crazy. Again, if this doesn't apply to you or you didn't want to answer that question in my original post, then why are we having this conversation?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I see you just changed your post after I had already quoted you. Before you got to the parentheses you would have had to past the following:

"How many black women in everyday life do you encounter with fully blonde hair"

Please don't play crazy. Again, if this doesn't apply to you or you didn't want to answer that question in my original post, then why are we having this conversation?
My post was edited with parenthesis to show that I quoted what you said.

Excuse me for adding grammar to make my post more clear.

I simply asked who you were addressing with this statement:

"because yall are acting like it is just about every black woman you see"

Yet I still haven't received an answer.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

My post was edited with parenthesis to show that I quoted what you said.

Excuse me for adding grammar to make my post more clear.

I simply asked who you were addressing with that statement. Yet I still haven't received an answer.

You didn't add grammar you added multiple lines that was not in the original post that I quoted (it's all here in the thread). The bolded below was added later and you conveniently skipped the question that came before what you quoted.

I did let it fly.

You said yourself: "because yall are acting like it is just about every black woman you see"

^ That is not a question.

I actually asked you a question. :snoop:

Also I did answer you (you should have read what I said):

(Someone saying things like black girls want to be white so bad is acting like just about every black woman is doing this mess). Why don't you follow you own advice? If the question didn't apply to you or you didn't want to answer then let my question fly :manny:

Someone (TJ Hend) said that on the first page and the OP cosigned by saying "I didn't want to think so but lately"

Again, since this does apply to you, why do you keep quoting me?

Blackout

Daps
You didn't add grammar you added multiple lines that was not in the original post that I quoted (it's all here in the thread).

Also I did answer you (you should have read what I said):

Someone (TJ Hend) said that on the first page and the OP cosigned by saying "I didn't want to think so but lately"

Again, since this does apply to you, why do you keep quoting me?
It's the same post at the end of the day no matter if I added quotes or separated it into separate lines.

Say a car hit me or I got hit by a blue car and it would be the same thing.

So its TJ Hend and the OP you were addressing. Thats all I wanted to know was who you were addressing like a name or something. It wasn't that serious.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

It's the same post at the end of the day no matter if I added quotes or separated it into separate lines.

Say a car hit me or I got hit by a blue car and it would be the same thing.

So its TJ Hend and the OP you were addressing. Thats all I wanted to know was who you were addressing like a name or something. It wasn't that serious.

It's not the same because you tried to pretend like I didn't ask a question by added that mess after the fact. I was talking to whoever it applied to. But whatever dude. Have a good day.

Blackout

Daps
It's not the same because you tried to pretend like I didn't ask a question by added that mess after the fact. I was talking to whoever it applied to. But whatever dude. Have a good day.
Well it didn't apply to me which is why i didn't answer your question, but I asked my question because I wanted to see what you saw.

I was just trying to see your side to this. :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps

Well it didn't apply to me which is why i didn't answer your question, but I asked my question because I wanted to see what you saw.

I was just trying to see your side to this. :manny:

Well that's different for the coli. I can't be mad at that. Again, I don't think it looks good unless it is streaked, but it doesn't seem like a huge phenomenon outside of the celebrity community (at least in my life and the four different cities I've lived in).

Blackout

Daps
Well that's different for the coli. I can't be mad at that. Again, I don't think it looks good unless it is streaked, but it doesn't seem like a huge phenomenon outside of the celebrity community (at least in my life and the four different cities I've lived in).
These young girls look up to these celebs so it concerns me even when celebs dye their hair blond.

Also the fact that some bleach their skin makes me question the image that they are portraying to the kids that watch them.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dyed my hair blonde before. Never once thought about white women when I did it either. The self-hate must have been buried deep.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
to the opposers and the OP...

hvbu2Fz.png

8jRH9Kb.png

jFYu5TV.png

cof4nJW.png

:heh: @ that chick being black

Man sometimes I wonder if people like that are considered black.. what am I considered, dark black?? "Black people" are getting lighter and lighter.:pachaha:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:heh: @ that chick being black

Man sometimes I wonder if people like that are considered black.. what am I considered, dark black?? "Black people" are getting lighter and lighter.:pachaha:

that's what these fake ass blactivists on here do...you ain't peeped game? they try to claim any and everything with a black great great great grand uncle as "black" so that when they get called out for their c00nery (not liking/shytting on darker skin black women for instance) they can say "buu but buuut Mixed people are black tooooooo :troll: "