sisters with blonde hair

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
You sound stupid. Skin bleaching is also prevalent in non-black races. I wish you would stop acting like self-hate issues are limited to black women.
I wish you would stop fighting the fact that a lot of black women don't appreciate their natural hair.

I wish you would stop fighting the fact that our culture has been underrated from the time it came into existence.

I wish you would stop acting like uncle toms and female versions don't exist.

I wish you would stop acting like me addressing problems within our race is me somehow saying that other races don't have their own issues.

:childplease:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
My ex wifey Kyla Pratt (she had a kid:comeon:) looks decent with the blonde:leon: Only a few black women can pull it off I think
KylaPratt-kole-570x.jpg

792a21d4a12c11e2ab6822000a1fb191_7.jpg

:thumbsup:

she's not pulling it off though. looks awful.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
White women come as redheads, blondes, brunettes, and black

Black women just black hsir
Same with asians

We need to stop

sent from royalty via tapatalk

you dont get out much... I've come across black chicks with NATURAL red hair, light brown hair, brunette, etc.. no blonde though

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
It can work but just like other groups, a lot of Black women don't know what shade suits them best so they just go with what they see in a store or magazines or on other women.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I wish you would stop fighting the fact that a lot of black women don't appreciate their natural hair.

I wish you would stop fighting the fact that our culture has been underrated from the time it came into existence.

I wish you would stop acting like uncle toms and female versions don't exist.

I wish you would stop acting like me addressing problems within our race is me somehow saying that other races don't have their own issues.

:childplease:

I don't give a fukk what you wish.