Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
to the opposers and the OP...

hvbu2Fz.png

8jRH9Kb.png

jFYu5TV.png

cof4nJW.png

I bet she talks like Hilary from Fresh Prince and she don't f*ck wit n!ggas.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:krs: @ this sh1t...but u know it's tru tho

I went to high school wit her types, graduated in '10. My school was about 85% white (not even exaggerating), and most came from upper middle class fams.

Most of the sistahs were fine, but they had that "Don't talk to me, n!gger" attitude (yes, wit the ER at the end :laff:). They talk like valley girls, even though the white girls didn't :why:

Everyone was cool wit the black dudes EXCEPT for the black girls :beli:. Ain't dat some sh!t? It's almost the same at my university too. Damn shame

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My sister has natural sandy blonde hair that she chooses to dye brown.
I don't think it has to do with race as much as it has to do with undertones and the shade of blonde one chooses.

Would I personally go blonde....no :ehh:

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Blond hair looks good on black women, if not better. Matter of fact, there isn't a color or style a black woman CAN'T rock when professionally done. Of course there are chiks who try to imitate looks whithout professional advice and fk it all up, but to say it looks bad on ALL black women is just hating.

LOL @ the OP using an entertainer as an example.

Daps
Any hair coloring is wack to me. Some chicks get away with it cuz they're fine, but colored hair ain't a positive. Put Esther Baxter in a green wig and she's still fine as fukk, but that green wig ain't helping her.

Only time colored hair is a positive to me is when bronze colored chicks get bronze hair.