SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Hey he proved he wasn't a white guy from Austria or whatever though, I think Billy should at least cop him lunch :laugh:

The funny part of all of this is I fux with @SirBiatch @Billy Ocean and you as posters so I am just enjoying the show.
@Billy Ocean would be glad to meet him in person :russ:
It's just jokes on my end too breh. I think it's crazy to show your face on this site with all the wolves, but :yeshrug:
Hopefully nothing bad comes of it.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
@Billy Ocean would be glad to meet him in person :russ:
It's just jokes on my end too breh. I think it's crazy to show your face on this site with all the wolves, but :yeshrug:
Hopefully nothing bad comes of it.

Nothing bad will come of it because your boyfriend is too p*ssy to do anything, period. Haven't these long ass threads proven that?

What was the ban bet, if you were not white he would be banned?

If I wasn't white, he'd pay up and be banned. It was always those 2 things from the get-go. Because I knew he'd coward out on at least one (probably the money)

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hey he proved he wasn't a white guy from Austria or whatever though, I think Billy should at least cop him lunch :laugh:

The funny part of all of this is I fux with @SirBiatch @Billy Ocean and you as posters so I am just enjoying the show.[/QUOTE]

yep that's what this internet shyt is all about to me :russ:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
the bigger issue at hand here is that Biatch is a grown black man dikkriding Asap rocky like the nikka is Rakim . Ol UK ass nikka

the real issue is that there are all these faceless cacs in this culture talking about a genre they don't understand nor fully participate in.

What do you look like? Who the fukk are you?

UK?! huh? My dude, I live in Toronto. I'm in and out of the tri-state like it's nothin. Where the fukk are you?

@SirBiatch breh...really tho... ban bets are 10 days. Not permanent.

You could have made $100 breh.... but the satisfaction of seeing
@BillyOcean get banned for 10 days was worth more than $100 to you.

:snoop:

you really think Billy Ocean would have paid up? :comeon:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
this whole thread got me

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

@Cole Cash