Single Coli brehs looking for a bad anime yellowbone, come call in

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:umad: your wife is fukking other men and you can't do anything about it.

Married to a cum rag :umad: she sucks dikk more times than you eat food a day. Nice and short this time

go back to India you fukking fakkit.
Did I tell your bytch ass to go suck your mom’s dikk and chase it with Drano?
You’re not funny, you sniveling little yeast-infected p*ssy. :mjlol:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is all I need to know

SVeJcLa.png

With the “artsy” rebrand

:mjlol:

DAMN. A 45 year old scooped her at 18?

Prevail

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Why not say this in your own thread where I clowned you? p*ssy :dead:

You haven't had sex in a year and you sleep in the same bed with ya bytch wife every night. You think she fukking somebody else yet? She ever shower soon as she come home? Take calls in her car? Carry a spare change of clothes everywhere? :umad:

You share that wife with her barista, personal trainer, she might even be fukking her homegirls just because :russ:

The days she comes home and doesn't scream and bytch at you is probably because some 20 year old busted all over her lips.
:dead:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I never understood why people list so many ethnicities like that. How does that make them any better than the next bytch? How does that enhance the relationship at all?
Majority of the women who do that thinks it makes them special. You're just an ordinary bytch who did an ancestry DNA test. You don't speak French, Spanish, any native American languages or Italian or know how to cook any of the meals.:stopitslime:
To them, its better than just putting "black" on there....nikkas be lovin them exoticals.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

If you want a chance to talk to Olive and win a date with her, send me an email at mellimonaco1@gmail.com to join the live. Or hit this link https://streamyard.com/nikkuj3y65

French, Peruvian, black, native American, Italian
Childless and doesn't want children of her own but isn't against dating a guy with kids.
She really likes black men, never dated an Asian.
She's from the DC area. She models and designs in LA.
Nonchalant, laid back but selective about who she lays with.
Doesn't look for men
She likes a strong man, mentally and physically. A man is ready to be there for her when she needs like when she comes home from a long day of work and she wants to talk about what the girls said.
She needs a lot of attention. So if shyt hits the fan she wants her bills paid. 60k a year is probably not good enough. Her man should pay her rent.
Her Favorite thing to do is snorkeling. Loves skiing, basketball, swimming, in the gym, athletics.
Number 1 place she likes to go to is the British virgin islands
Doesn't think it's cool for a man to give dating advice because men are meant to court women. She's seen too many cringy podcasts.
She brings a lot to the table. She cooks, has a good job, won't do dishes, and will buy her boyfriend expensive gifts.
Been in 3 previous relationships
Wants someone that respects boundaries. She wouldn't cheat nor talk about sensitive things about her partner to others.
She owns a cat called Beerus from Dragon ball super.
She doesn't want a man that is bothered or cares about a woman's body count.
Her last relationship was with a 45-year old that lasted 10 years. that was 2 years ago.
Doesn't do flings.
Drives a range and owns a few properties.
Dad was in NFL & coached football. her mom is rude.
She's looking for 28 & up in men. She wants a man already living life and not transitioning to start life.

Negged for this autistic ass trick shyt.