Single Coli brehs looking for a bad anime yellowbone, come call in

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
“French, Peruvian, black, native American, Italian”

:duck:
I never understood why people list so many ethnicities like that. How does that make them any better than the next bytch? How does that enhance the relationship at all?
Majority of the women who do that thinks it makes them special. You're just an ordinary bytch who did an ancestry DNA test. You don't speak French, Spanish, any native American languages or Italian or know how to cook any of the meals.:stopitslime:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
She doesn't want a man that is bothered or cares about a woman's body count.

Her last relationship was with a 45-year old that lasted 10 years.

This is all I need to know

SVeJcLa.png

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why people list so many ethnicities like that. How does that make them any better than the next bytch? How does that enhance the relationship at all?
Majority of the women who do that thinks it makes them special. You're just an ordinary bytch who did an ancestry DNA test. You don't speak French, Spanish, any native American languages or Italian or know how to cook any of the meals.:stopitslime:

They all want to be seen as exotic :mjpls:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Tell your mom to throw her dirty p*ssy in the bushes, bytch. I beat it beyond recognition the other day :youngsabo:

Why not say this in your own thread where I clowned you? p*ssy :dead:

You haven't had sex in a year and you sleep in the same bed with ya bytch wife every night. You think she fukking somebody else yet? She ever shower soon as she come home? Take calls in her car? Carry a spare change of clothes everywhere? :umad:

You share that wife with her barista, personal trainer, she might even be fukking her homegirls just because :russ:

The days she comes home and doesn't scream and bytch at you is probably because some 20 year old busted all over her lips.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Why not say this in your own thread where I clowned you? p*ssy :dead:

You haven't had sex in a year and you sleep in the same bed with ya bytch wife every night. You think she fukking somebody else yet? She ever shower soon as she come home? Take calls in her car? Carry a spare change of clothes everywhere? :umad:

You share that wife with her barista, personal trainer, she might even be fukking her homegirls just because :russ:

The days she comes home and doesn't scream and bytch at you is probably because some 20 year old busted all over her lips.
:russell: Nobody’s reading that unfunny bullshyt, p*ssy. Log off and suck you mom’s dikk then chase it without Drano.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
:russell: Nobody’s reading that unfunny bullshyt, p*ssy. Log off and suck you mom’s dikk then chase it without Drano.

:umad: your wife is fukking other men and you can't do anything about it.

Married to a cum rag :umad: she sucks dikk more times than you eat food a day. Nice and short this time

go back to India you fukking fakkit.