Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:mjcry: You gotta witness this shyt again breh
Lol.. Can't front I was nervous these last few days but I'm good now. We lose we lose. I gotta enjoy life. If we win game 7 I'll be like a regular season win for me cause I'm taking the emotion out of it. If we lose hopefully that means Doc is out. You got Ty Lue sitting there ready to go. Easy fix. :ehh:

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Lowest of keys we might need a dialogue on that. Catfish P was out there carrying Kawhi and his peg leg. :jbhmm:

Whose the bigger fraud? :jbhmm:

Does the WB frog even got a operation’s manual to refer to for fixing this mess? :jbhmm:
:pachaha:

Kawhi better hope .... P can bring it next game

I don’t think Catfish P has played two good games in a row yet :lolbron:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:beli::rudy: the nuggets anit scared anymore that MORE dangerous than you think . Should have finished these nikkas in game 5 now you out going to look like golden state . If you have a chance to put them away you do it .

yup
thats the thing
paul george had 33 points and played 40 minutes
kawhi had 25 and played 41 minutes

and they still lost by 13

these nikkaz were on the floor for most of the game and still

and its not like nuggests are some 8th seed talent

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Clips gon have to go hard in game 7. Nuggets tough but they not winning that do or die game. Nuggets might be up against the refs too. League won't LA vs LA

:beli::rudy: the nuggets anit scared anymore that MORE dangerous than you think . Should have finished these nikkas in game 5 now you out going to look like golden state . If you have a chance to put them away you do it .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol.. Can't front I was nervous these last few days but I'm good now. We lose we lose. I gotta enjoy life. If we win game 7 I'll be like a regular season win for me cause I'm taking the emotion out of it. If we lose hopefully that means Doc is out. You got Ty Lue sitting there ready to go. Easy fix. :ehh:

look at the clippers y'all
and kawhi is opting out next year :mjlit:, nikka gonna cross the hall and y'all will go back to being irrelevant

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The nikka reached out to KD and Butler before settling on George. Dude straight went down the list of top 2 way wings. That said, I do think it was best that he didn't link with them. This rivalry (if it happens now) is much better than the Lakers just running over everyone (although it still may happen).
Yea even as a nba fan, I do appreciate the parity even though the lakers fan in me kind of wanted to see how mad folks would have been if there was a Big 3 in LA with Bron/Kawhi/AD. 16-1 easy.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:dead:

No bullshyt, the lowly, scrappy Lakers have no chance against this clips team. We just gon sit here and keep waiting for that scheduled 4 game asswhoopin the clips currently late for....:skip:
Who's saying this tho? This Nuggets squad is the real deal. They not playing dwarf ball where theres five dudes 6'5" inches or shorter on the court at all times:sas2: