Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Who's saying this tho? This Nuggets squad is the real deal. They not playing dwarf ball where theres five dudes 6'5" inches or shorter on the court at all times

I wasn’t talkin bout y’all breh. I was just lettin your fellow clipshyt know that the underdog Lakers are no match for the best team in LA. Frfr, we should get our bags packed early. :ehh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Somebody said jamal murray is Deron williams with a better attitude :ehh:

Ehh...Murray has much more of a scorer's mentality than Deron did.

Pat Bev lives the gimmick. Only dude to go on Knuckleheads and swear nobody's ever given him buckets in the NBA. Kobe, Gary Payton, D-Wade, CP3, Zeke, etc. all been on there and gave credit where its due but he wanna cap :stopitslime:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yea even as a nba fan, I do appreciate the parity even though the lakers fan in me kind of wanted to see how mad folks would have been if there was a Big 3 in LA with Bron/Kawhi/AD. 16-1 easy.

lol, damn that. NBA pulled that basketball reasons shyt I wanted us to ruin the league for years to come. :demonic:

Oh well, I’ll just have to be satisfied with using 2 superstars to put the league back under our boot instead of 3. :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I hope Doc doubling down on backing Harrell post game wasn’t just to not lower his confidence and he actually believes in him:russ:.

Doc must be out here trying to lose on purpose and get fired with these shytty decisions he keeps making. Keep playing Harrell like you are and see where that leads you

doc wants that houston job :troll:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
:mjtf: Lakers ain't scrappy.. They the dominant 1 seed- breezing thru the playoffs. Clips ain't suppose to have a shot. Im jus ridin wit the Clips in that series

:dead:

No bullshyt, the lowly, scrappy Lakers have no chance against this clips team. We just gon sit here and keep waiting for that scheduled 4 game asswhoopin the clips currently late for....:skip:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:mjtf: Lakers ain't scrappy.. They the dominant 1 seed- breezing thru the playoffs. Clips ain't suppose to have a shot. Im jus ridin wit the Clips in that series

lol, nah we trash. We upset the best 8th seed ever. Then beat the offensive wizardry of Harden and the Rockets. I mean shyt how can we keep pullin off these upsets? :lolbron:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Lol.. Can't front I was nervous these last few days but I'm good now. We lose we lose. I gotta enjoy life. If we win game 7 I'll be like a regular season win for me cause I'm taking the emotion out of it. If we lose hopefully that means Doc is out. You got Ty Lue sitting there ready to go. Easy fix. :ehh:
I agree we lose doc is out I don’t know if Lue the answer tho

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
the-flock-wcw.jpg

preview of LeBron, AD and Kuzma sitting in the crowd for game 7 :mjlol:
creh came with a rare flock photo :wow:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol at the revision of history. We werent suppose to beat portland and houston shooting was suppose to be too much for us.

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Man the nuggets was making crazy ass one leg threes. I mean the clippers are losing because of doc! He thinks he’s fuking Phil Jackson letting his team figure shyt instead of calling timeout and stopping momentum. Like it’s not working dumb azz. Clippers should win game 7 but I’m not gonna lie I’m nervous. I don’t think the nuggets will make all that bullshyt again and I can’t see the clippers going 4/21 again but I said that shyt after the last game. Only thing is my teams
Never win for me on the same day. The Raiders got the win. Raiders don’t play Tuesday so hopefully we got this!