Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Whatever happens, happens but it sucks it had to happen to Kawhi, dude is my favorite player. I kinda understand why he left, but I just can't agree with it :francis:

Atleast my Seahawks won tho :wow:

Breh could’ve stayed in Toronto and been a damn GOD. But he wanted to come home. And wanted to play with PG for some reason.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
They'll bring it against the Lakers. It's a different situation. They're clearly better than the Nuggets but for whatever reason they're just taking entire quarters off against this Nuggets team. Doubt they do the same in the WCF.
Keep writing the Nuggets off. Not like they aren’t doing anything out there.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Wheres the lie? If the clippers cant handle Denver we're gonna run straight through the nuggets and whoever wins out of miami/boston.
yall didnt run thru us this season (miami) and yall never will the games were close...we not houston nikka :rudy::camby:btw refs gifted yall both games

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everybody isn't a beta who wants to link up with their competition

The nikka reached out to KD and Butler before settling on George. Dude straight went down the list of top 2 way wings. That said, I do think it was best that he didn't link with them. This rivalry (if it happens now) is much better than the Lakers just running over everyone (although it still may happen).

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Kawhi is gassed. George is inconsistent. Beverly is a retard who can’t stay out of foul trouble. Lou and Trez are basically food on defense. And most importantly Doc is a trash coach
Losing brings all the excuses and Juelzing. :win:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
yall didnt run thru us this season (miami) and yall never will the games were close...we not houston nikka :rudy::camby:btw refs gifted yall both games

LA won the first game by 15 and held Miami to 80 points. Lakers biggest lead that game was 17 and the Heat was 1. The second game was close though and both teams blew double digit leads.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
There is a poster here who keeps declaring that Jokic can't be your go-to guy or hit tough shots. :francis:

Sloth just put up 34-14-7 on 13-22 shooting (4-6 threes) in a come-from-behind elimination game against the title favs. :leon:
I've never seen anything like this. Body contorted, twisted, off one leg, beyond the three point line.. and bucket. Damn near all the time. I think this team has tuned Doc out tho. Its the worst possible time of course but it is what it is. Just play Noah backing up Zu. I don't even give a shyt at this point. He's slightly washed but he'll put a body on somebody, show some passion, and maybe bring some good luck. And this is why I never wanted to see Pat Bev do all those sideline antics while in street clothes simply because we don't have it like that as a franchise. We'll see what happens in Game 7. Nuggets were playing freely in these last couple of games but that's over with as well cause now have to man up in a game 7. I think they're favored though. We'll see if Kawhi lets this happen. He was kinda passive in the 2nd half of this loss

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I've never seen anything like this. Body contorted, twisted, off one leg, beyond the three point line.. and bucket. Damn near all the time. I think this team has tuned Doc out tho. Its the worst possible time of course but it is what it is. Just play Noah backing up Zu. I don't even give a shyt at this point. He's slightly washed but he'll put a body on somebody, show some passion, and maybe bring some good luck. And this is why I never wanted to see Pat Bev do all those sideline antics while in street clothes simply because we don't have it like that as a franchise. We'll see what happens in Game 7. Nuggets were playing freely in these last couple of games but that's over with as well cause now have to man up in a game 7. I think they're favored though. We'll see if Kawhi lets this happen. He was kinda passive in the 2nd half of this loss
:mjcry: You gotta witness this shyt again breh