Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Sports curses / intangibles or whatever you want to call them are REAL

There are certain organizations that can't get over the hump. Playing for a losing organization that has a reputation for being losers and has ZERO banners in their own stadium WILL ALWAYS affect your mindset heading into the playoffs. It always put pressure and bad vibes and anxiety on you,

And anyone that plays sports KNOWS that mental state and anxiety and vibe matters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I actually wish we could face the Lakers instead of this Jokic guy tbh. No matter how or where he shoots I believe its going in
There is a poster here who keeps declaring that Jokic can't be your go-to guy or hit tough shots. :francis:

Sloth just put up 34-14-7 on 13-22 shooting (4-6 threes) in a come-from-behind elimination game against the title favs. :leon:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Sports curses / intangibles or whatever you want to call them are REAL

There are certain organizations that can't get over the hump. Playing for a losing organization that has a reputation for being losers and has ZERO banners in their own stadium WILL ALWAYS affect your mindset heading into the playoffs. It always put pressure and bad vibes and anxiety on you,

And anyone that plays sports KNOWS that mental state and anxiety and vibe matters.
You probably believe in horoscopes too

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Whatever happens, happens but it sucks it had to happen to Kawhi, dude is my favorite player. I kinda understand why he left, but I just can't agree with it :francis:

Atleast my Seahawks won tho :wow: