Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is Kawhi being too nice or Doc ain't letting everyone know what time it is. Because last year Kawhi was like fukk it I'm gonna win this shyt. But the Clippers still got a lot of bums trying to get a check or something because folks getting looks and shots they shouldn't. It's like they don't know they role players.
bums?

this team gave the Warriors problems last year in the first round. then added Kawhi, PG, Morris (19 ppg starter before joining the clippers) and reggie (used to be a starter) coming off the bench. they're deep on paper.

it's obvious the clippers don't have a leader.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Breh, I swear that shyt would be hilarious if the whole team showed up on some troll shyt :russ: :skip:
the-flock-wcw.jpg

preview of LeBron, AD and Kuzma sitting in the crowd for game 7 :mjlol:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
god bless Paul George and his mental illness if the Clippers lose game 7. he'll be taking all the blame:wow:

he’s not even a real sidekick, when butler told kawhli no he should have stayed out in Toronto. Damn city let him and his family eat for free for life, dude was coasting.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Miami is too small for the physical play of the lakers, I don’t know the season stats between the nuggets and lakers. Nuggets appear soft but mfp makes a difference if he has the ball.

I want the heat to win the title, I don’t think we can handle la but I think we can get Denver.
Miami is the best 3 point shooting team in the playoffs. That plus Jimmy being a psycho I don't know if the Lakers would be able to keep up.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
PG showed up. He's been ballin'. Its Doc and the bench. I know ya'll want to keep the jokes going on him but this isn't the case right now:gucci:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Clippers can’t shoot well consistently. That’s their main problem.

Most players on the Nuggets can shoot the ball.

Kawhi Leonard / Paul George / Lou Will / Reggie Jackson / Landry Shamet / Pat Bev / Marcus Morris / JaMychal Green

This team is FULL of guys who can hit the three. They're just not getting it done.