Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clippers are front runners just like Lob City days.

This is actually the opposite of front running. Front runners win when they are ahead. They actually play their best when ahead. This squad plays their worst apparently.

We bout to see what these nikkas really made of. If they let this shyt happen :mjlol: boy it's gonna be a loooooooooong, short ass offseason. Can't believe this is Doc's third time in this position. Forgot all about that Orlando/Detroit shyt.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Wait a minute guys, we don't know if PG was anxious or not yet. It's not ok to shyt on his team until we hear about his mood today.

:mjlol:

You right breh I completely forgot about his “dark place”. I wonder if playoff memphis bleek can gut it out and still provide those Top 500 hits that he always does. :skip:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
fukk these trash ass clips. Looks like I gotta look to Miami to stop Lebron.

I think Miami is too small for the physical play of the lakers, I don’t know the season stats between the nuggets and lakers. Nuggets appear soft but mfp makes a difference if he has the ball.

I want the heat to win the title, I don’t think we can handle la but I think we can get Denver.