Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Malone must have something against MPJ. Gary Harris was looking like some shyt in that Game 7 vs Utah and Denver's offense was struggling and Porter didn't touch the floor in the 4th

:what:

Don't get cute in the playoffs, dude is a legit threat when he's on the floor and potential star... And you're playing a squad that's favored to win the title. Use your firepower!
SMH
I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU.

HARRIS COMPLETELY LOCKED
MITCHELL UP IN THAT 4TH QUARTER
(Held him to 2pts After a 13pt 3rd Qrt)
AND YOURE TALKING ABOUT
HE SHOULD HAVE PLAYED THE
DEFENSIVE LIABILITY ROOKIE.
:devil:
:evil:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
That's twice I've seen on this forum someone refer to Westbrook as light skin. You have to be really dark skin to consider Westbrook lightskin.
fr, some of these nikkas call anyone lighter than Bron "lightskin" at times its funny

like fam, theres a whole region in the middle not everything is just light or dark:heh:

Daps
When Doc Rivers watches Nikola Jokic, the LA Clippers coach sees the best passing big man ever, combined with the moves and smarts of two Hall of Fame big men.

"He has a little bit of everybody," Rivers said Tuesday when asked if Jokic compares to anyone. "He has all the footwork and the moves of an [Hakeem] Olajuwon, the lanky and goofy, like goofy intelligence of Kevin McHale. Shoot, man, he's just good.

"He's the best passing big that I've seen, I think, ever. I know [Bill] Walton was one of [the best passing centers ever]."
@Gil Scott-Heroin this dude said Jokic is a generational player :mjlol:, continues to look dumb as fukk
:wow: