Since 1980, every other minority has tripled in population except for black Americans

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:francis:

This is how you know many people are clueless about basic math, basic percentages.

The population of the nation overall has increased since 1980. If the percentage holds steady, then that percentage has increased at the same rate as the overall population.

A percent jump from 2 to 6 percent is more than triple the overall numbers, you have to know the overall increase as well.

For example, 2 percent of 100 is 2.
6 percent of 200 is 12. That's not triple even though you tripled the percentage.

Black population in 1980 census was 22.5 million.
Black population in 2020 census was 46.9 million.
The numbers have more than doubled, but the percentage barely increased.

tl;dr ... The American education system has failed Americans in reading and mathematics.
100000% truth. But let me have said this, though. nikkas would have reported me for "race baiting" because I stay on their ass about being blind deaf and dumb all the time...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Asian - that includes everything from Pakistanis to Filipinos. Not a very meaningful designation as each individual Asian group is still quite small

Latinos - they're already in the Americas...just moved north. 99% of Hispanics that immigrate, come to the U.S.

Blacks - Africans immigrate everywhere. Hell you got Nigerians in South Africa...not to mention all over Europe and even Australia, Asia and America. That's partly why our numbers don't grow here like Latinos. African immigrants are often polyglots and can speak/learn numerous languages. They can immigrate anywhere. Most Latino immigrants speak Spanish and that's it. They can't just hop over to France or Ireland like an African breh.
Caribbean blacks are also in the Americas. But there’s not enough of them to increase the numbers significantly.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
More numbers isn't always a good thing, especially if infrastructure isn't there to support that increase in numbers.

That, and immigrating more people with dark-skin isn't good either. Different cultures, mentalities, and belief systems =/= a benefit to the ADOS/Freedmen population.

Better cohesion amongst the native population, more resources, greater percentages of education = better native population. That should be the aim.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How have the number of white people changed? If that is shrinking too, it might just be a cultural thing. Immigrants seem to have larger families and all live in the same household more often than most americans

:what: ITS OBVIOUSLY IMMIGRATION
WHETHER LEGALLY OR ILLEGALLY

:devil:
:evil:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

:what: ITS OBVIOUSLY IMMIGRATION
WHETHER LEGALLY OR ILLEGALLY

My post literally suggests that its immigrants driving the increase. My question was more about people trying to blame abortion for our numbers not being where they want it to be

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My post literally suggests that its immigrants driving the increase. My question was more about people trying to blame abortion for our numbers not being where they want it to be

ABORTION, HOMICIDE AND THE PRISON
ALL PLAY A ROLE FOR BLACK NUMBERS
BEING STAGNANT
WHILE IMMIGRANTS FLOODING THE
COUNTRY IS THE BIGGEST REASON
FOR OTHER MINORITY INCREASE

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

ABORTION, HOMICIDE AND THE PRISON
ALL PLAY A ROLE FOR BLACK NUMBERS
BEING STAGNANT
WHILE IMMIGRANTS FLOODING THE
COUNTRY IS THE BIGGEST REASON
FOR OTHER MINORITY INCREASE

I pointed out that our abortion stats being only 5% to 8% higher than other races should not be having that great of an affect on our population. (basing this off the stats provided in this thread)
If we reduced our abortion statistics by 8% to align with mexicans and asians our population isn't going to triple as a result. It is only a very minor factor.
and one thing people fail to understand about abortion is most of those people don't simply give up on having babies forever. They can still have babies even if they got an abortion when they were being loose in highschool.
I agree about immigration and crime being the highest contributors. its just the abortion aspect i think is overblown

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
People on still going by what these clowns say about these bullshyt ass statistics that they made up for the black population. Y’all know damn well the black population is much larger than what they try to make it out to be. :scust:
Prove it

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The most concerning part is this:

When you have such an increase in smart people it increases the ceiling but it also increases the floor. This will make for an ugly situation as you don’t fall behind, you exponentially fall behind.