Since 1980, every other minority has tripled in population except for black Americans

concise

Veteran
Daps
Excellent point.
Didn't need the hostility but i admit i didn't take into account the fact that the overall population has grown.

ehh ... it wasn't written with hostility, just disappointment.

And what makes it even more amazing is that the same person also posted these

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
81uCyzl3JtL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

The 80s was thought to be the turning point if there wasn't something done about the riots in the mid-60s and how to stop them going forward. So when gangs started popping up during the 70s, and the Vietnam war ended, the black community was already undergoing a negative change: cities were becoming unsafe, black men were coming home without ways to cope or on dope although some made a way. By the time crack made landfall in overwhelmingly black communities, the population was going to stagnate or go backward.

Again, we been carefully targeted decades, centuries ago... you don't see the black population increase it's a containment strategy for demographic engineering and ethnic cleansing. While we voting, we need to rebuild our families. You can't run to the people who are trying to destroy your communities and demand them to rebuild them.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does Asians include India?

Didja ever notice that we have Haley, Vivek, Kamala, AND Mrs Vance all prominent figures in the Prez election this cycle. Y'all don't realize how many of them mfs there truly are on this planet.

China is similar but for whatever reason not as many big Chinese names in American society besides movies.

FedEx
Albertson’s
Etc.

shyt is crazy.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
They made it nearly impossible for our African and Caribbean cousins to immigrate here unless they had a degree in a STEM sector.

Combine that with other factors we’ve dealt with over the last 400 years and it’s led to this slow growth and/or distrust of the government to complete the census.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ehh ... it wasn't written with hostility, just disappointment.

And what makes it even more amazing is that the same person also posted these

A common issue in the black community. Whenever we have an opportunity to educate, we express disappointment, rather than being happy we were able to help someone, No surprise young people pick up on that energy. develops a culture of refusing to reach out to others for help and standing firm in ignorance. a lot of people would rather be wrong than admit they are wrong simply because they don't want to give you the satisfaction of talking down to them
Perfect example, You had a thread closing argument, and yet people in here are still debating

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
It hasn't btw
We at the same 12-14% as u guys isn't that just a coinkydink 🙄
Issa clear objective in the western world regarding blackness.
Some ignore it, some can't see it, but it's very real and very damaging.

18 They are darkened in their understanding and separated from the life of God because of the ignorance that is in them due to the hardening of their hearts.
19 Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, and they are full of greed.

When we 'bout to link in Brixton? I hear gentrification real over there. I need all the doubles, jerk chicken, and all the Irish moss y'all got.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Are u about? I was just at a rooftop day party in Brixton
Was good free rum from 12-1pm
Of course
I got there too late 😄 but I dont drink like that
Link me Carnival this weekend
By Rampage 😂

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nothing about those numbers is impressive seeing as those numbers are mainly from immigration. Not birthrates. So meh. :unimpressed:

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People on still going by what these clowns say about these bullshyt ass statistics that they made up for the black population. Y’all know damn well the black population is much larger than what they try to make it out to be. :scust: