Since 1980, every other minority has tripled in population except for black Americans

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So based on these numbers close to 30% of abortions are Non Black and Non White. meaning asian and latino. And yet their populations have doubled and tripled. An 8% difference in abortions is not going to account for these drastic of differences in population growth versus stagnation.

Clearly something else is the cause
Same that is happening in every other G7 country.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Does Asians include India?

Didja ever notice that we have Haley, Vivek, Kamala, AND Mrs Vance all prominent figures in the Prez election this cycle. Y'all don't realize how many of them mfs there truly are on this planet.

China is similar but for whatever reason not as many big Chinese names in American society besides movies.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
The biggest reason is American black people have no country to get "reinforcements" from like all other races. Even the people from Sub Saharan Africa will delineate themselves by their country or tribe and not skin color. We are alone in the world.
Most of these other groups don't fukk with each other. They only come together when it comes to attacking black people.

I saw a TikTok of this old Mexican lady who could barely speak English making hateful remarks towards the Venezuelans coming to the US.
:mjlol:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So based on these numbers close to 30% of abortions are Non Black and Non White. meaning asian and latino. And yet their populations have doubled and tripled. An 8% difference in abortions is not going to account for these drastic of differences in population growth versus stagnation.

Clearly something else is the cause
Or that article is bs.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Most of these other groups don't fukk with each other. They only come together when it comes to attacking black people.

I saw a TikTok of this old Mexican lady who could barely speak English making hateful remarks towards the Venezuelans coming to the US.
:mjlol:
The problem is with all of these discussions is that when they make it, they are usually talking about American black people and not all African people. They make arguments based on entire ethnic groups like "Latino" instead of Mexican or Asian instead of Japanese then compare to us.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Population demos are tricky business. I think we are bigger than our numbers what the census indicates, but not by a great deal. The way people define race is evolving in the US. You could be a "quadroon" and still considered black for most of the US history. Now we have biracial, black and non-black Hispanic, and other dynamics like legalized abortion which coincides with the immigration act as well as illegal immigration who don't have our same alignment of what race is for black people in the US.

I think we're around 15%, rather than the 12-13% the census has consistently shown us at.
This… concept of race will always be annoying… correct me but didn’t Roman’s not believe in ‘race’ as we have defined it now? Wasn’t this started by Germans and Swedes?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My personal thoughts are that all of these murders in the Black community since the 1980s have impacted population growth. I am pretty sure that Black people are being woefully undercounted, but we would be lying to ourselves if we did not acknowledge that the genocide in our community and the mass incarceration of young men has not impacted our population growth.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
abortion
high murder rate
low immigration from Africa/Carribean
Pawging